WAC-020-063 finally received RFE by attorney.

RM_CSC

Registered Users (C)
Its a big list.

1) EVL if not working for the sponsering company explain why.

2) Taxes for year 2001, 2002 with 3 recent paychecks.

3) Tax papers for year 2001, 2002 for the company I140 Petitioner.

Question to gurus.
I have used AC21 and changed employers after 9 months of I485 ND date, now should I submit my old employers(small consulting company) taxpapers or New employers(Big corporate) tax papers.

My attorney says get from old employer.

4) Medicals I693 form(We did it intially, but they want it again).

5) Supplemental I693 form with all immunization record.

6) Photos(They want them again)

7) FP expired attend to FP's when you get your FP notice on the scheduled date.( Got FP on Jan 15 and did it on Jan 16th).

Kashmir,

Thanks for the link, but I dont want to mess up INS and wait for years so I will just do it so that they are happy and I will be happy If I get an approval.

Tasse,

I had the same feeling did they misplace my file, you may be right they might have shredded them.

Any way I will submit everything they ask, fed up with wait.

-RM_CSC

I had same type of RFE

and my lawyer also asked me to collect those tax papers(Petitioner's ability to pay) from previous employer as well as new employer.

I have replied to RFE with tax papers from both the companies and waiting for the approval.

thanks Mani_paul,

I will try to get from both, when did you reply to you RFE and do you have the format of the letter that explained why you changed employers.

If so could you email me or post it online with the personal information removed.

I have a quick question. Has anyone experienced a situation where the prior employer has refused to give the tax information. I guess the real question is whether prior employer's tax records are really pertinent. Please post experiences, if any. Thanks.

Originally posted by mirrorman
I have a quick question. Has anyone experienced a situation where the prior employer has refused to give the tax information. I guess the real question is whether prior employer's tax records are really pertinent. Please post experiences, if any. Thanks.
Moreover, what if the previous firm is out of business? Who can I ask for the tax paper?

thunder1900,

You can usually get it from the INS. There is a form that you need to fill out for that, can't remember the number.

RM_CSC,

Congratulations! :) I wouldn't care too much about the RFE, just send everything they ask for and get ready to celebrate after the approval! :)

I am surprised your lawyer suggested that you send the old companies tax papers. Specially if you have AC21 filed already. I would say the new company is what is pertinent. Check if you can send both to save time if there is another RFE.

Good luck!

140_takes_4ever,

I did not file for AC21 with INS my attorney knows it, he told me to wait till we get RFE when I changed job. Those days he suggested if it was a striaght approval we dont have to worry about the RFE so he advised not to file.

But nowadays no approval without RFE.

I am planning to send all and see what happens.

RFE received by USCIS and processing resumed.

RFE replied and received by USCIS on Feb 6th, 2004 Online message changed on Feb 12th, 2004.

This is the message.

On February 12, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Twiddling thumbs now.

-RM