WAC-02-45 approved for j2000ja

j2000ja

Registered Users (C)
Dear All:

I got my courtesy copy at home yesterday. The AVM has not updated yet. Following is my detail:

RD:11/2/01
ND:11/20/01
AP:12/01
EAD: got a RFE and approved, but no EAD card yet
FP: 5/7/02 San Jose
RIR EB2
got courtesy copy 8/12/02, approved on 8/8/02

It was not a smooth journey for me for the whole green card process. But I am luck enough to finally achieve it. Thanks for everyone here to share their experience. Even though we have never seen each other, sometimes I feel our lives are so close. This website is one of the most important place to check out during the past years!

Hope all your guys get your approval soon! I will keep on posting when I get official notice from attorney!

Well it is good to hear that you have recieved your approval notice. You know 'All is well that ends well'. Be happy and enjoy the freedom.

Best wishes.

Just curious

1. You got a courtesy copy, is that the way it works. I mean the original goes to the lawyer?

2. And the AVM did not update to "This case approved" until after you received the courtesy copy in mail, is that right? Or is it still not updated?

Cld u pls elaborate?

Thanx

The AVM is not updated even though I received the courtesy copy. From what I see on this board, a lot of people go stamping with courtesy copy only.

For stamping, do I need to bring all I-94 of departure/arrival records and H1b I-94 records? I can not find one of the H1b I-94 record. Please advise!