WAC-02-269 LUD 07/03 and then missing

mazdur_desi

Registered Users (C)
Case went missing after LUD 07/03.
Anyone with similar RD / ND and same issues - please post here to track the status

RD : 08/30
ND:09/02
1st FP : 09/25
2nd FP : 06/21
2 EAD / 2 AP
Applying for 3rd EAD / AP

Ohh You have to Start the whole process again :) :)

Just relax buddy, it will reappear later

>>Just relax buddy, it will reappear later
Sure :).
I posted the info in hope to see if all of the cases which went missing are following the same pattern. So far, from previous posts there hasn't been any concrete info. Maybe if we split them into different series, we can get sense of this nonsense.

Dutifully called up NSC today. The 'helpful' and hopeless rep told me that she is going to put up a referral to let CSC know that my case is missing.
I was told that CSC is going to send me a written letter on this within 3 to 4 weeks or else I should call again later.
Additional question asked was if I had ever asked for an update on my case status. I said I have not. Then she pulled up my case and said that someone inquired on my case 30 days ago. This seems to be approximately the time when my 2nd FP was generated and that may explain it.
Case continues to be missing.

same here

Happened to me today, the LUD was changed to 07/05/2004.. I don't know what the hell happened on a non-working day.. but my case also is missing..
Called NSC and they noted information on my case and asked to wait for 3-4 weeks.

Eb3
RD 28th June 2002
ND 1st July 2002
2 EAD's, 2AP, applied for 3rd
2FP
AC21 ( informed BCIS).
LUD 08/21/2002->05/04/2004->06/09/2004->06-22->06-23->06-24->07/05

Don't want to falsely high your hopes but there were a few posts sometime back and in those cases, such missing cases turned into approvals. let us know what happens to your case.