WAC 02-214-XXXX Approved-Freedom

Mayfly

Registered Users (C)
Yes, I did receive that approval e-mail today. USCIS sent me the e-mail twice as if to say this is not a hoax. Accordingly, I was approved yesterday on July 14, 2004. Like the European immigrants in the late 19th and early 20th Century, I was stuck on Ellis Island for a long time. In the Island I have met unknown faces in the same boat, and I even thought of joining in the Class Action and even tested the Anaconda scanner to see if it really works. (Incidentally, I found out I needed an input file to effectively use it). Alas, freedom at last, a freedom from discrimination as a legal immigrant in limbo.

My wife is not approved yet due to her rescheduling of fingerprinting. But I am the primary applicant.

I thank all the people in this forum which had provide me with some solace in times of frustration and impatience. Many of the people here are talented professionals waiting to strive at the American workplace. Good luck for your successes in life.

WAC 02-214-XXXXX
RD 6/21/02
ND 6/24/02
1st FP 8/10/02
Still on H1-B, EB2
1stEAD 1/6/04
2nd FP 6/19/04 2nd FP spouse 7/10/04
LUD 6/16, 6/22, 6/29, 7/2, 7/14 approved
LUD for spouse 7/13, waiting

Mayfly said:
Yes, I did receive that approval e-mail today. USCIS sent me the e-mail twice as if to say this is not a hoax. Accordingly, I was approved yesterday on July 14, 2004. Like the European immigrants in the late 19th and early 20th Century, I was stuck on Ellis Island for a long time. In the Island I have met unknown faces in the same boat, and I even thought of joining in the Class Action and even tested the Anaconda scanner to see if it really works. (Incidentally, I found out I needed an input file to effectively use it). Alas, freedom at last, a freedom from discrimination as a legal immigrant in limbo.

My wife is not approved yet due to her rescheduling of fingerprinting. But I am the primary applicant.

I thank all the people in this forum which had provide me with some solace in times of frustration and impatience. Many of the people here are talented professionals waiting to strive at the American workplace. Good luck for your successes in life.

WAC 02-214-XXXXX
RD 6/21/02
ND 6/24/02
1st FP 8/10/02
Still on H1-B, EB2
1stEAD 1/6/04
2nd FP 6/19/04 2nd FP spouse 7/10/04
LUD 6/16, 6/22, 6/29, 7/2, 7/14 approved
LUD for spouse 7/13, waiting

Njoy.........

Thanks

Thank you everyone. And, I did actually go to Ellis Island in 1992. Little did I know that ten years later, I was to be placed in a Virtual Ellis Island.