WAC-02-168 2nd FP received

goodsaint

Registered Users (C)
On 05/14 they sent me a letter (received on 17th may) asking me to shut up and wait for my turn in response to my fax inquiry for 2nd FP.

05/18 : they sent 2nd FP notice (received May 20)

No change in touch date or status. Touch date : 05/07

Enjoy. I sent a FAX too. My case was touched yesterday May 19th . Let us see whether I get 2nd FP

I sent a fax enquiry a month ago..

Received Second FP notice today - I guess that means nothing...

Goodsaint.. post your application details like eb?/RD/ND etc..

goodsaint,

Can you please post your case details like EB?/RD/ND etc..

Thanks,

Can you please provide us with the fax enquiry format and also the details as to who to send it to and the fax number. Thanks

RaviSimi said:
I sent a fax enquiry a month ago..

Received Second FP notice today - I guess that means nothing...

RaviSimi,

Did you send fax enquiry regarding second FP notice. What is your so called 'touch date' in your portfolio. Both of us have RD in August.02. What is your EB--. thanks.

Fax inquiry format

I downloaded this document from one of the post by 140_takes_foreever. You may want to search.

I took a print out of only one page and may have been discarded the doc. I will search my office computer tomorrow.

The document contains one page form for 485 (and related ) status check. It also contains the fax numbers.

Happy for you, but...

looks like a bunch of April/May/June cases got FP, does this mean CSC start working on these cases instead of Feb/March cases? JIT didn't move seem to support the conclusion. I recall someone just posted a conversation with IIO, whom said something like: FP will be issued when they start process the case

the letter I received in the beginning of this week stated that 2nd FP appointment is made when the file goes into adjudication.

Last month IIO told me that the adjudicating officer decides whether or not to send 2nd FP. In practice, 2nd FP is sent almost in every case.

Fp Received WAC 02-240 7/02

Hello,

Received 2nd Finger printing.

RD WAC02-240
July 24/2002
PD 1/15/1998

Do anybody know how long it takes to get RFE or approval after 2nd FP. Planning to go to FG as soon as possible.

Thanks

why????

Why is it that you had been getting finger printing notices while I have not received anything yet? Did you do something to trigger this? Is it possible to request it? If you did request it, how did you request it? Further, if you sent a fax inquiry, what's the number and do you have the format of the letter requesting for that 2nd fingerprint?

Sorry to ask these questions but I am just weary of waiting for ANYTHING from the BCIS. A friend whose notice date is around July 2002 received a 2nd FP notice and mine is in the EARLY PART of June 2002.

WAC-02-205-5****
ND June 6, 2002
3rd EAD (1st EAD lost by mail by BCIS, 2nd/3rd Renewal)
Used AC-21 twice
Petitioning Employer died
2nd Employer - need to drive 30 miles one way just to go there. Left after 4 months, the gasoline prices really killed me, 100 dollars a week. :( (Audit Company)
3rd Employer now.

I did not do anything. But my Process Date was in jan 1998. I have been waiting patiently. Same employer for the past 6 years.

Same here.

I did not do anything, but my 2nd FP notice mail came in yesterday.
I am a 02-227 (July/2002) case.

I'm wondering if Priority Date has something to do with this.
My Priority Date is 7/28/1998 and I've waited almost 4 years to get my LC approved.

Hope there is some kind of logic in what BCIS is doing. :confused:

Wac-02-225

does the fax really help?, I think even priority date logic also is wrong as a few of my friends with ND in August and priority date in 2000 have gotten second FP notice.

WAC-02-225
RD- jun 5th 2002
ND july 11th 2002
1st FP august 9th
on my 3rd EAD

Lakshmi2000 said:
Hello,

Received 2nd Finger printing.

RD WAC02-240
July 24/2002
PD 1/15/1998

Do anybody know how long it takes to get RFE or approval after 2nd FP. Planning to go to FG as soon as possible.

Thanks

We received FP notices scheduled for June last week. Approval is not linked to the date FP. We can only hope the applications will be processed without much delay. It appears lot of June/July/August cases are getting 2nd FP notices.

Can I go to the San Jose - Finger printing location

Hi,

Can you give me the location address for San Jose center. I have my appointment with Oakland for July 1st.

I want to do early finger printing in San Jose.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks

Wac02-240-****
RD: July 2002