WAC-02-164-xxxx Approved

bigshot

Registered Users (C)
This is NOT my WAC and i been told that this case has been approved!

I don't know any details about this case either....

my ND is 01/30/02.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

" On June 4, 2003, an approval notice was mailed." When did you find out about your approval?

details...

Has this lucky person applied for an EAD renewal, received second FP notice, replied RFE, or address change. Just curious to know what triggered this case to be picked. Your input helps

Re: details...

Originally posted by Desi4aGC
Just curious to know what triggered this case to be picked. Your input helps

It's old news. CSC Liaison Meeting Summary for 04-30-2003

The CSC did pull a sampling of cases which were filed first half of 2002 - the purpose was to determine if all the fingerprint clearances would be expiring. The sampling did not establish the expected pattern. However, rather than just re-filing these cases - they were processed. Some cases were approved, others received Requests for Evidence. This explains why some cases have been processed out of chronological order. However, at this time the CSC continues to process cases chronologically.

Re: Re: details...

Aren't all the infomation in Computer system? why they need manually grab the case to check, can't they just run some sql query to check? I don't buy that shit.

Re: Re: Re: details...

Originally posted by FI485
Aren't all the infomation in Computer system? why they need manually grab the case to check, can't they just run some sql query to check? I don't buy that shit.

me neither.