wac-02-065-xxxxx APPROVED

nimatramatra01

Registered Users (C)
Maaaan... I-485 is some test of patience!!!

wac-02-065-xxxxx
RD/ND - 13th Dec 2001
RFE received by USCIS - 28th November 2003
2nd FP - Mid Oct 2003
EAD & AP - 3rd approved early this year
Approved - 31st March 2004

I am not sure if the fax I sent around 10 days ago to Nancy Alby(Assistant Center Director, division XII) helped in any way, but I am happy with the result. :D
The fax was about no news from USCIS even after 4months of the receipt of the RFE.

All kudos to Kashmir for posting the scan results. For me was a very helpful bit of information to keep my hopes alive.

Congratulations !!

> All kudos to Kashmir for posting the scan results. For me was a very helpful bit of information to keep my hopes alive.

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Thankyou guys!
Hope everybody gets their approval soon.

I will still be visiting this forum, since I am not all done yet. My wife's case is still pending. (wac-02-182)

Congrats- you are in my boat

Congrats for your approval and do you know why your wife application was not approved. I believe she is dependent on your application, this seems to me BCIS started new trend they are approving only primary.

I am also in same situation, my wife got approved {02-066-5) but mine is still pending {02-216_5) and every time when ever we equire through senetors we will get sterio type answer 02-216-5 is not in process date {even it is dependent}.

thanks
pathapati
022165xxxx

:confused: :confused:

Re: Congrats- you are in my boat

Originally posted by pathapati
I believe she is dependent on your application, this seems to me BCIS started new trend they are approving only primary.

yes, I am the primary. Hopefully USCIS breaks the trend soon.