WAC-02-062 case status

button

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I'm opening this thread to post status for WAC02062xxxxx on daily basis. I developed my own scanner application and independently (of Kashmir) found 180 cases on day 062. It's always good to have a second source of information (no doubt that Kashmir is doing a great job, of course). Anyway, the info posted here will be compressed just for 062 day of 02 year and if somebody is interested, he/she can visit the thread....Here is the first post as of 04/25/03:

Unknown - 2
Received - 40
FP Sent - 5
FP Received/Resumed - 122
RFE Sent - 4
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4

Total: 180

Last edited by a moderator:
do u mind to open your program to public

do u mind to open your program to public, my wife's {primary applicat} is 02-066-5xxxx series, i am curious to her status...

thanks in advance
pathapati

pathapati,

I don't mind to open my program to public. Actually, the main difficulty comes from the fact that you should scan like 10000 case number until you find the numbers for I485 cases. Unfortunately, the BCIS site allows for 1000 scans per IP address, which makes it quite an effort to scan 10000 cases from a single machine unless you use some public proxy servers. That's why, I found it very convenient to implement the whole stuff for scanning WAC numbers for I485 cases in Microsoft (application center test) ACT (which is in fact VB script) because you can set your proxy server and still use the same script for scanning I485 cases. After finding all WAC numbers from a given day that are I485 cases, I developed another app that goes through these numbers are tells you the status of each one of them along with global stats for the day (the one you cann see on this site). Let me know if you are interested in any of these modules - I'd be happy yo provide you with them (even with their source code).

ND022202,

Unknown1:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on July 3, 2002. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Unknown2:
Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on March 26, 2002. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

These cases are actually known:)The same stuff - undeliverable mail. I could have added this to the app, but maybe I'll do it next time, 'cause I'm quite bored right now to enhance this app:) Anyway, I know the actual status of these unknown apps....

Thanks for the update. The reason I was asking is that sometimes undeliverable reads like "...the card or document...was returned as undeliverable..." which can be qualified as completed case.

appreciate your work button - I am wac 02 061 - so I will be following your work with interest and let you know if I receive any update - am currently on FP rec/resumed

04/28/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 40
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 4
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
-------------------------------------------
no change :(

04/29/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 40
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 4
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
--------------------------------------------------------------

04/30/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 40
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 4
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
-----------------------------------------------------------------

05/01/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 5
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
---------------------------------------------------------------
There is some activity today!!! One case changed from <Received> to <RFE Sent>. This may be a good sign, even though it's just a RFE...

05/02/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
FP Received/Resumed - 120
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
-------------------------------------------------------
Activity:
2 cases changed from <FP Received/Resumed> to <RFE Sent>!!!!

They are moving guys! Only that I noticed these 2 cases had their FP done later than the majority of other cases (in May and July 02), which means that BCIS picks only cases not having their FP expired. The rest of us like me (FP 01/31/02) - fucked up. Sorry, but that's what I think...

05/05/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
-----------------------------------------
no change today :(

05/06/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
----------------------------------------------

05/07/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
---------------------------------------------------

05/08/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
---------------------------------------------------------
no change :( All my hopes are gone now fro this week as Wed is supposed to be the only working day at BCIS - at least they issue most of the approvals Wed and Thu...

05/09/03

Unknown - 2
Received - 39
FP Sent - 5
RFE Sent - 7
Approved - 3
Rejected - 4
-----------------------------------------------------
on change :(

05/12/03