WAC 02 059 5XXXX Londoner APPROVED

londoner

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Finally my turn and that of my family - our I-485s are approved.

Our history for our Green Card application :

Applied for Labor Certification in December 1998
Nothing happened (at all) for two years. Lawyer/Company decided to abandon original Labor Cert and go for RIR.

LC approved February 2001.

I-140 approved September 2001
I-485 RD December 6th 2001
I-485 ND December 10th 2001
Renewed H1-B expired in February 2004
3 APs
3 EADs and 1 iEAD.

Several phone calls to the Central Help Desk to no avail (and I was ususally misinformed by them). No response to Service Inquiries back to CSC.

Eventually I tried to email the CSC - this also failed, but I was able to fax Section XII - this seemed to get the cases processed.
Suddenly I got a response to my service inquiry saying "case with an officer" for each family member.

I-485 approved March 15th, 2004
Courtesy letters arrived on March 19th (went for stamping yesterday - I will separately post about that).

I am still with the same sponsoring company.

My thanks to Rajiv for this great forum and to the profound thoughts of its many participants - I can't mention you all, but especially PCee in my early days of participating, Silly Man for adding humor (and knowledge), 140_takes_4ever for in depth understanding and Kashmir for scanning cases and campaigning tirelessly. Keep it up guys !

Best Regards,

Londoner
WAC 02 059 5XXXX :D

Section XII ?

Hi Londoner,

What is section XII? I am a December 2001 case that has not heard anything after the first fingerprinting. Since you said faxing the Section XII might have triggered the processing...I would like to know what that is...I will try to fax also...about my case.

Thanks in advance. Really appreciate your help.

Congratulations !!

> ... and Kashmir for scanning cases and campaigning tirelessly. ...

My pleasure, and enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Glad to hear a Dec 02 case approved. I am Nov. 02. I am also interested in getting more info on Section XII fax? Please share with us. I had send endless inquiries, no response.

BTW, I participated in all Ocean projects.

--------------------------------------------------------------
ImmigrateMe
WAC02046

Congrtaulations Londoner. Looks like we got approved together. Thanks for your help

Good Luck

Rox

Section XII

http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscdivxii.html

Section XII is the special overseeing section (I believe that Section I actually adjudicates I-485s) who also handle green card production. The link tells you about fax numbers as well as phone numbers if you have waited for a reply to your fax. The email addresses didn't work for me.

Londoner
WAC 02-059 5XXXX