WAC-02-035 RD 10/9 ND 11/9 case - Talked to IIO

some some

Registered Users (C)
CORRECTED : WAC-02-035 RD 10/9 ND 11/9 case - Talked to IIO

The lady told me that all the reports (??) were receieved by June 27th and the case should be assigned to an officer by the start of September (she said it takes approx 2 months to assign to an officer after the reports are received), which implies a probable approval by end of Sept. (considering it takes 2-4 weeks for approval after the case is assigned to an officer).

Last edited by a moderator:
what kind of reports do they look for. Is it fingerprint results or some thng else. Do u hv any idea on that.

it is depressing to see the slow pace of work being done at INS. It need to see your cases get approved before they touch my case.

more wait...

does that mean I have 100+ more days of wait time after yours. Nothing we can do about it anyways

I am pissed!!! Everyday checking AVM, checking the forum, not many approvals, and that to site changed. It is literally taking one year for Adjustment of Status without RFE/Interview. I am afraid, by the time they touch October cases PD might go back.

It is so frustrating when IIO plays total dump when you call them & most of times they do not have any information looks like all they have is basic query system with minimum information & based on kind of questions you ask they cook the answer using there own logic ... -- It looks like by design INS organization is made to frustrate people waiting for legal immigration...
Best of luck of you waiting peoples ...
BtW my details are WAC-02-045--xxxxx, FP done 01/24… still same old message.... Processing resumed ….Three to four calls to IIO only resulted in the same reply --all the checks are complete ... you case is still pending ... God knows what’s pending case means...?