WAC 01-290 Approved!!! <AD June 18> chazhs

chazhs

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

Just had a feeling something was up since today morning. So, decided to call INS this afternoon, when I asked for the status, she said case was approved yesterday! I was thrilled. Husbands got approved too.

PD: Dec 00
RD : 08/30/01
ND: 09/20/01
FP date: March \'02
FP done: Feb 13 \'02
AD: June 18

No RFE
No change in AVM (fp results were received and processing resumed)

Thanks to everyone on this board for the wonderful job of keeping this site upto date and sharing so much info. Very knowledgeable people out here(sometimes even better than my lawyers!) spending their time and effort to help out. Cannot thank PCee enough for the painful job that he does - updating everybodys records with utmost dedication.

I am not going to miss you guys, because I am going to stick around until all my friends on this board get approval too. Folks, its just matter of time, hang in there!
This site has been a great source of knowledge as well as comfort for me, to be able to meet people who are in the same boat as me.
Hope everyone else gets approval soon.

Overall process was very fast for me, just 1.5 years. I just count my blessings.
Really thrilled today. Called parents in India to share the good news, it was midnight there, and they were excited too. Feel like taking rest of the week of and taking it easy :)

Haven\'t really thought much about what to do next. Visit Livermoore temple this weekend. Future plans - maybe plan to buy a home :) It is a good secure feeling.

God Bless all and Await news of everyone elses approval soon !!!

Greaty-k, I have updated your website too.
-chazhs

Congrats!! you are one of the luckiest person who got rid of these troubles.

Hi Friends,
 Do any one have an idea when i could get approved. My details are as follows

RD 08/01
ND 09/01
fd 12/01
process resumed Jan18th 2002.
Wac no: 01-293-xxxxx

Info needed on how to check status

How did you check the staus? Did you call up the IIO? - how do you do this?
I have been checking my status through AVM on a weekly basis. My RD is in Sept, 2001.