WAC 01-284 Approved

new h1b1

Registered Users (C)
Old Name : H1b1
(unable to logon using old name. New one created today)

WAC# 01-284-570XX
PD : 11/11/2000
I140 AD : July 11, 2001
485 RD : Aug 10, 2001
485 ND : Aug 17, 2001
FP : 12/29/01

REF Wife Case : June 25, 2002
RFE Replyed : July 11, 2002
RFE Rcvd MsgChange : July 15th, 2002

AD : Aug 8th, 2002 As Per AVM

Waiting for Approval notice.

Thanks to CIBA, PCEE, RSRGC and Immigration.com

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Location scheduled : Oakland
FP Scheduled Date : 2/1/2002
FP Done : San Jose
FP Date : 12/29/01
FP Msg Resumed : 1/18/02

Thanks

Thanks to all of you. Hope to see all of your approvals soon.

Wishing all of you sppedy approval!

congratulations, H1b1

jgreat to see a familiar name since I-140 stage graduate :)

congratulations!!!!!

:D :D :D

p.s. still remember the fast coming EB3, and not so fast EB2 days?

Yes. I remember those days. My case is approved based on EB3 Application. I received a query on EB2 140 long ago. I never replied to that query.

Congrats. IS it possible for the secondary applicant to receive RFE?

Congrats. Can you please tell us what RFE would you get for the secondary applicant like for spouse?
Thank you in advance.

RFE about wife medical.

Received my approval notice today. Going for passport stamping tomorrow to SFO

Thanks to PCEE and immigrationportal.com.

Congratulation!!! Happy to see your approval. I was thinking that i missed to see your approval post. Speaking of that, i saw you saying, you had an rfe on 140 eb2 and didn't responded? how you know, you didn't respond on it?, your lawyer might have replied??? Can you confirm that. The reason i am asking you is, my 485 approved on July31st, and i got an rfe for my ead on Aug 3rd. now, its a big ? mark on what to do?

Thanks

Hi Nikhila,

Thanks and Congratulation.

My lawyer did not replyed for my Eb2 RFE as my Eb3 is in good shape. The message still says... we send a letter for more info..... Lawyer told me that if we did not reply for a case they will just close the case after some time.

If you want more info about your case, i will try to talk to my lawyer about your case. She is very experienced, well knowledged and very good one to contact on critical problems.

She has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 1978. She is a past National Chair for the California Service Center as well as a past Santa Clara Chapter Liaison Chair for both the California Service Center (CSC) and the Department of Labor (DOL). She has also been a speaker at AILA conferenc

You can visit her site at www.lewslaw.com

Wishing you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
h1b1, my 485 approved on July31st, and got an rfe for EAD on Aug 3rd. Can you ask your lawyer, do i need to reply to the rfe or just ignore it? Thanks..