WAC 01-282-5xxxx
EAD: Nov
AP: Oct
FP done on Nov 1st week.
FP Scheduled Nov Last week
EB3 India

My VM changed to "On Nov x your FP was received and is pending review."
My Wife\'s changed in 1st week of Jan to "Processing Resumed."

I checked yesterday and it was still at pending review. But i checked today 03/29 and it changed to Approved.

I hope everyone get\'s their GC fast. I hope you will not mind me adding something extra here and it is that, there is no use calling IIO until and unless your case has been really delayed. I was worried about my case being at pending review and called IIO, they basically told me whatever i knew and said that mine should change to processing resumed any day. But it never changed. So, my understanding is that it does not help. But i have to add that i was worried. And i understand why we all call, but frankly it does not help until and unless our case is exremely delayed.

You can take my advice or guess just ignore it, but thought i should add my 2 cents (maybe it will help).

Finally, thanks to everyone for all the support. I will update after i get my passport stamped with my exp.

ALL THE BEST to all of who are waiting. Have heart.. Miracles do happen.. :)

Congrats! Have fun

Makes my life harder, seeing WACs higher than mine getting approved and my appoval not in sight.

No Title

Congrat!!!
You are so lucky!!!!
I am still waiting:
RD: 07/02/01
ND: 08/23/01
FP: 02/01/02
WAC-01-265

My AVM is still "send out notice requesting FP".
I am waiting patiently because I also know there is no point to call.
Good luck to you.

Feeling Guilty

Satsri: Thanks

ahsieh: Sorry to hear that.. keep faith.. i am sure ur approval is near. ALL the best

SonofIndia: I can understand how u feel, brother.. I felt bad too when i saw ppl with higher WAC #\'s getting approved. But i am fortunate that i got approved in the first batch (i guess).

I am feeling a bit guilty that i posted my approval. I know how it feels to see ppl with higher wac getting approved. Wish INS was stream-lined correctly.