WAC 01 264 ND approved....

keralboy

Registered Users (C)
The VM changed to approved on Feb 27th, but says that the case was approved on 25th, checked on 26th but the message was the same old one "pending review". Talked with IIO on 21st and she was very cordial and she told the case was not assinged to an officer yet, but will be assigned to an officer in a month.

If what she said was correct, then it took just 2 business day for them to approve the case.

PD 08/99
MD Jun 26, 01
RD WAC-01-264-6XXXX

Never ever dreamt that I would get my GC, but here it happens, but now I have other problems, being single, now I guess my options on marriage front are cut short, may be ABCD is the only option huh, oh well.....
we will see...

Guys hang in there and u will get urs.

hi there

I\'m in a similar situation as u r.....single and gettina green card.... whats your age and height LOL :) hey ..u never know..!!delhiseema@aol.com

No Title

True u never know, age will be 27 in july and height 5\'10", and where I am from is clear from my handle name I suppose... Ha Ha... Will email you.

called IIO on 26th FEB, she says case not assigned yet(RD JUNE 21)

KB thanks for sharing the info

Better go for ABCD ...

ABCD...XYZ
American Born Confused Desi, Emigrated From Gujrat, Housed In Jersey, Keeping Lotsa Motels, Named Omkarnath Patel, Quickly Reached Success Through Underhand Vicious Ways, Xenophobic but Zestful.

how long it will take to get it in the mail..

Hi all,
I got I485 approved and aslo for my wife...I checked the AVM yesterday, its says this case has been approved on 25th Feb and mailed...
My question is how long it will take to get it in the mail..
And also i will appreciate if some one can tell me the required documents needed for stamping...I will go to SFO for stamping as soon as i get the approval in the mail..Thanks in advance

My Details....
WAC-01-264-XXXXX
RIR,EB2,India
PD : Dec 31s1,1999
Labor Cleared : March 2000
I140 Approved : June 2000
I485 became current : Nov 2000
I485 Appiled : June 2001
AP : oct 2001
FP : scheduled 11/27/01,done 10/30/01
EAD : Nov 01
485 Approved : 02/25/02