WAC-01-202-5XXXX approved

Ling Wang

Registered Users (C)
Our case detail:

PD 3/30/00
RD 4/16/01
ND 6/4/01
FP 10/12/01 in San Jose ASC (scheduled at Oakland 11/2/01)
On 10/17/10, Message change to "FP collected and pending for review..."
On 1/1/01 Message change to "... process resumed" on Dec. 29 like most of people
On 1/3/01 Message change to "approved...on Dec.31 2001" for both cases, my wife\'s and mine. Thought it might be the glitch on AVM. Ignore that.
On 1/4/01 Get approval notice in mail and realize it is true.

Thank GOD who listens to our prayer and knows when it is the right time and right thing for us.

The two issues during the whole procedure:

1. Salary issue.
My salary was lower than the one specified on LC. Initially it mostly takes 2-3 years to reach I-485, which is not an issue.
But INS moves faster than my pay hikes. We find it out when filing I-485.
My employer is very nice to offer a letter saying: once upon the PR is granted, the salary stated on LD will be offered. Actually my employer increases my salary in next two months to that amount.

2. Multiple FP notice
We got 3 copies of FP notice altogether. First 2 are of the same date.
We still went to the third one as suggested by our lawyer although we have done FP already. The lady in Oakland ASC told us that we didn\'t need to do it again.

Overall, it is an OK experience with INS. Hopefully INS will improve more.
Let me know if you want to know more details.

More information

LC: EB2-RIR

My company doesn\'t have layoff or reorg. during my procedure of the GC.

Thanks to Ciba, henry & PCee for hard work. With your efforts and message, the waiting becomes not that intolerable.

Stop pouring those religious trash! It has nothing to do with your God!

What is "right time"? Whenever you got the approval, you say that is the right time fated by God. If you really can\'t understand the reasonableness of the timing, for instance if you got laid off before the approval or you have waited for 3 years, what you say? I know I know, you say "God has his own plan and we as miserable stupid people don\'t understand that"! Do you dare to make a counting on the good-timing rates of Christians and overall? Let me tell ya what I think, if Christians got higher approval rate than others, I buy you lunches for 3 years :) If not, you guys are hypocrites and may your God kiss your asses!

Most of you Chinese Christians don\'t know the way a Christian should live. You don\'t know how to treat non-Christian people either. That\'s not your fault since you were not born in Christian families with Chrstian heritage. But please, you now get the freedom to live permanently in a country where we have freedom of religion. Respect other people\'s religions and don\'t impose your Chrisitan verbiage to us. Like Jesus said, God should be good to all guys, like the Sun shining to us all.

As a Buddhist I\'m not against Christianity (when as Christians you hate Buddhism very much, you Chinese Christians curse Buddhists day by day), but against the way some "postnatal" Chinese Christians practice that. They are offensive, fanatical and arbitrary. Compared with American and European Christians, they are quite different. They are still 100% Chinese. I\'m not a Christian since from you guys I\'ve seen "Jesus Christ can change one\'s heart" is false. Don\'t be a zealot, be yourself. Life is not that easy. Life is not that simple. If you really believe only Christians can be in heaven and all Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims not, keep that to yourself. If you really believe Christian petitioners got extra expedite processing as a benefit from your Christian God, keep that to yourself. What I believe is gods help nice guys. Don\'t think you can be waived since Jesus takes over your sin. Again, Life is not that simple. I believe most if not all of us, deserve a "good-timing" as you do. Don\'t boast your belief by despising the dignity and hard work of other people. If you do, if you hold only your prayer can return you "good-timing", you are cursing all non-Christian petioners.

Congratulations and have a wonderful life in California.

Yeah , Nice comments henrysh

No more religious stuff please !!!
Keep your own GOD in your own heart, stop Christian or any other religious preaching !!!

I am not anti-Christian or anti-religion , just don\'t feel like to be surrounded by religious speechs, no matter what religions they are !

Think about how many silly wars were caused by disputing and against different religions since civilizations ! And talking about loving peace in every religion ??? How Ironic isn\'t it ???
Congratulations Ling Wang !!!

what???

I didn\'t find anything wrong in ling wang message. Seems to be unnecessary comments.
By raising the religious feelings, henrysh, it seems to be you are pouring religious trash.

Congrats Ling Wang on your approval.

Henrysh - not the right board/group!!

If people thank God in one line when announcing approvals, its absolutely ok.

Congrats Ling Wang once again. And thanks for posting the detailed info.

My details are so close to yours that I hope CSC quickly approves my case also.

Congrats Ling Wang

Ling Wang,
Congrats on your approval and thanks for the detailed
message, especially the sequence of the AVM messages
and the exact date that it changed.

Ignore Henrysh\'s comments.
In this world, from whichever country/culture/religion you are
you cannot please all the people all the time.

Many of us beleive in a higher power and it is
absolutely alright for the one liner in which
you said Thank you to God.

Congratulations Ling Wang .

Thanking God is nothing wrong. One should be thankful to God for every good and nice things he does, not matter what religion one should follow.

God is God, and God is above all religion I believe.

Have Great Time.

Thanks For Posting.

henrysh, don\'t you think this is little too strong a comment :)

I agree with you, but I think this is little too strong a reaction.

Thank you for you comments as always.

Congratulation Ling Wang .

Thanking God is nothing wrong. One should be thankful to God for every good and nice thing, not matter what religion one should follow.

God is God, and God is above all religion I believe.

Have Great Time.

Thanks For Posting.

You non-Chinese guys are just not aware of one thing ...

You don\'t have much experience with Chinese Christians. So you don\'t know what they are like and why henrysh your nice old friend suddenly "overreacted" on this. Ok, ok, you better not know that. This is not the right BBS for this issue. But believe me guys, I have NOT overreacted. They deserve that.

Haha, my friend, did your god tell you to treat people this way?

Shame on you! Your mom and dad are losers on family education!
That Ling Wang claims the Christians, with their prayers, can get expedite assistance on I-485 processing from Jesus Christ! You either have no eyes on your lowlife head or are a Chinese Christian yourself. Yeah, people, here it is. That is the way how they treat people. They curse you, they threat you, they condemn your religions and they just don\'t know how to speak as a civilized person.

I have congratulated Ling Wang too, do you, if you have eyes, have the ability to read my message to her/him? You just a miserable beast, the one who tortures himself with anger and bigotry. My words are in conformance of US values, that all people are created equal and nobody has the right to despise the religious belief of others. Ling Wang imposed her/his Chrisitan superiority over us non-Christian people, saying her/his prayer to Christian God returned her/him expedite processing. Ling Wang should have kept that to her/himself, as an educated woman/man who has just immigrated to a free country! He/she should have known, as a cultivated modern person, how to behave not to hurt and insult people with different ideology than her/him.

May curses fall on whoever curse people.

And you, buddy, you are totally a desperate nut. May her/his God show his mercy on you. Ling, pls pray for this guy. I don\'t know the relationship between you and Ling Wang, but you did expose her/him to disgrace. Man, learn how to offer a help, don\'t mess things up :)

Hand in our messages to the police, I bet they will not love to accomodate me in detainment, but you :) Since you hurt people with bad words and speak for a religious bigot with obvious discrimination against non-Christianity religions. Try that you miserable nut, I dare you! I\'m fearless since I\'ve never spoken to people in the way Ling Wang and you do.

Hey-hey, bye!

No Title

Henrysh and Ling and Imazce.

You all have the right to speak up your mind. This is not Foxnews, this is a forum where (supposedly) educated people come and discuss common concerns without being religiously and enthnically biased.

Please have the courage and discipline to hear all views, and please find proper forums for it too.

and please dont be childish to threaten people with police action etc.

peace.

Say this to them! Remove my name please.

It\'s them who curse people. It\'s them who threatened me. It\'s them who use the word "f**k" to me. I\'m well-educated, they are not. Please don\'t ashame me by list my name with theirs. Their names mean disgrace.