W>>>O>>>W>>> APROVE.......D

INS-SUCKS

Guys I am so excited I just spoke with IIO and she said my case is approved TODAY and said the approval letter will be mailed to my lawyer within a day or two... RD 10/99 ND 21/10/99 FP 10/2000 No RFE.

Good Luck waiters

No Title

Congratulations!!Are u sure your ND is 10/21/99..Looks like INS is processing October..Great.

No Title

This is a good news. We should see lots of approvals for October\'s cases for January

No Title

Wow, that\'s a great news for all oct NDs with FP done!
Dear Santa,I want my GC as my x-mas gift please?????

No Title

I find it hard to believe this. Reasons:
- He/she has his ND at the end of Oct 99. (Which is possible with all erratic things INS does but unlikely)
- Looks like he never posted in this forum before. And when he wrote the first posting, he already knew he is approved (and should be in a good mood for getting GC before thousands waiting ahead of him). And someone in that senario "generally" will NOT choose a name INS-SUCKS for posting good news.

So, my guess is that "He/she is joking". No offence to anyone. Just my thoughts.

No Title

THIS IS TRUE =) Now you want to know the un explainable pain I suffered during last SEVEN YEARS my PD is 27 APRIL 1993 in EB3 catagory. I spent $12,894.00 as LAWYYER FEES did FOUR I-140s and what not... I was trying to keep away from this because my husband specifically told me not to post any thing, though we were visiting this site for years.
IT IS NOT GOOD TO COMMENT NEGETIVE ON SOME BODY ELSE\'s VICTORY OR ELSE GOD WILL SCREW YOUR CASE LIKE YOUR BELIEF.

IF you are wise keep it up to you I have posted a msg to inform my country man for HANG IN THERE and not for your stupid comment.

No Title

My heartiest CONGRATULATIONS ! You have opened a gate of hope that everybody would make it !! My ND is in Jan 2000 I had become almost hopeless during last 3-4 months by looking at the progress of INS. Now it looks that within next 3-4 months it would be my turn.

CONGRATULATIONS again !!!

GARAMKUTTA

No Title

Calm down sister we all understand the pain and agony of this process and appriciate your help in providing vital information for us to HANG IN THERE.

I thank you on behalf of all fellow brothers and sisters and wish you ALL THE BEST.

No Title

OOOOOOH!!

This is absolutely fanatastic !! I hope this is the beginning of a trend and not just an aberration.

This surely will make my Christmas a special one.

INS_Sucks ( Sorry, that is your handle, isn\'t it 8^) - Please do keep us posted on when you receive your approval letter and your
plastic card. You will do a lot of impatient and anxious ND OCT 99 waiters a huge favour.

Congrats on being the first and thanks for coming out...