Vwp to green card

E-3 Sufferer

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I heard that if you enter US on Visa Waiver Program you cannot be removed or deported back if in case you overstay.

A person can live and work permenantly in US on Visa Waiver Program after staying more than 90 days (Is this true?)? Can some may then get apply assylum or direct green card status if he/she is in US on Visa Waiver Program (living for years)?

Please suggest?

Thanks

Hi,

I heard that if you enter US on Visa Waiver Program you cannot be removed or deported back if in case you overstay.

A person can live and work permenantly in US on Visa Waiver Program after staying more than 90 days (Is this true?)? Can some may then get apply assylum or direct green card status if he/she is in US on Visa Waiver Program (living for years)?

Please suggest?

Thanks

I don't know where you heard this from but it is completely untrue. You'll be deported and banned from entering US if you over stay on VWP.

Lies.. In fact, you gave up your right to see a Immigartion Judge when you entered the US via that program. I also think that you are prevented from adjusting status in the US. You can apply for asylum, but unless you have very good reasons it will not be granted, you also only have 1 year to do so. I really don't think any country on the VWP is bad enough that they would allow you to stay. Not having a job back home or just wanting to move to the US isn't good enough. If they rule against you, you face a lifetime bar.

Hi,

Please suggest?

Thanks