VSC->TSC, no 2nd FP, please post here.

mycard2004

Registered Users (C)
For those VSC->TSC cases, if you haven't
received 2nd FP notice, please post here.

We need to do something other than just waiting.

Also if you get 2nd FP notice after July 15, please
also post so other people can have some hope.

Thanks.

Same here. I did my FP in Apr 2005, and never received second FP notice. My case was transfered from VSC to TSC in March. After several Infopass & calling TSC, i figured out that the ASC made a mistake and never scheduled an appointment for me. Even though, TSC requested for my Second FP on Apr 18, 2007, the ASC never scheduled one, and send some information back to them on May 17, 2007. Finally called TSC back last week, and asked them to schedule another FP for me. Make sure you call TSC to figure out whats going on with you case. In some cases, the FP was scheduled, but the notice never made it.

Very helpful

Thanks, jk_nidhi, your post is very helpful.

Have you received your 2nd FP notice yet?

Did you talk to the IO at TSC (they can look your
case in the system) using POJ method
or customer service at 1-800-XXXXX (they usually
know nothing and give wrong information) ?

I think if you get your FP done this month,
your case can still be approved next month.

Count me in

Made 2 service requests, called couple of times but no updates on my status.
Not sure when i will get my FP atleast.

I called IO in TSC 0n 8th June because we did not receive any FP request. She asked me to wait 30-45 days. Today my lawyer informed me that we have FP code 3 on 23rd July. Looks like the IO was right.

EB3 India
PD 08/2002
I-485 RD: 12/2003
VSC->TSC LUD 03/09/2007

Count me in

I have also not received the 2nd FP notice. Went for an Infopass the officer could not tell me anything.

I did talk to the IO at TSC yesterday and found out that they mailed 2FP on May 8th, but did not receive. I got 2FP notice for my son and spouse, but not for me due to wrong address in my case (strange). Even my attorney did not received it. Now IO told me that they are gong to mail me again FP notice and asked to carry this to SC to for FP.

Transfer to TSC March 2007.
1FP: May 2005
NC cleared (as per IO)
No 2FP so far.

Just when I gave up...

I got an email from my lawyer that my biometrics are scheduled for 7/24 at Newark. We have not received the original notice as yet (a week away). I suspect a call to TSC IO in early June about FP worked to get this since I was told that they requested it on Apr 18, but I never received anything, so the lady said she would ask for it to be sent again.

Feels great to hear about FP2!

did all the above - nothing worked. Just waiting now

I got the exact same info from IO

BigMouth,

I called TSC IO today and got the exact same message you posted. I have called several times before and went to infopass in June for FP2 and no one gave any details. But today IO mentioned, you missed your bio-metrics. I said: I never received notice. She said she will send the same notice again and I can try going walkin FP and if they don't accept walk in ASC I need to re-schedule. What a mess. It would have been much smoother if that FP notice would have come well in time.

I did talk to the IO at TSC yesterday and found out that they mailed 2FP on May 8th, but did not receive. I got 2FP notice for my son and spouse, but not for me due to wrong address in my case (strange). Even my attorney did not received it. Now IO told me that they are gong to mail me again FP notice and asked to carry this to SC to for FP.

Transfer to TSC March 2007.
1FP: May 2005
NC cleared (as per IO)
No 2FP so far.

Can I ask/give FP when I go for INFOPASS appt?

I called TSC IO lastweek and was told my FP expired and need another one. She didn't tell me that I missed a previously sent notice or anything. She also told me she would request one FP notice for me.

How long does it take to get the FP notice, if she really did request one lastweek? Can I do anything else? I have a Infopass appt on 19th and is there a way I can ask them to produce a second FP notice or even give the FPs just where I attend my Infopass, which is Newark, NJ.

Just feeling down to see all the other cases getting approved and knowing no visa # assigned to my case. Its not easy waiting so long without any hope.

EB3 - India - PD - Aug 03
I140/485 - RD - July 04
140 AD - Oct 04.

VSC to TSC - 7, March 07. LUD 03/15/07

NC - Complete as per TSC IO.

FP1 - Apr 05.
FP2 - ???

I485 - ????

I'm in the same boat. Created SR and also mailed a letter asking about FP2 last Friday. Let's see what happens. But my spouse received FP notice and did hers sometime in May. Looks like I need to try calling and talk to an IO.

Me too my FP2 was expired but I did not get the notice yet.What is the solution? Is anybody have the same problem?Me and spouse got bunch of
LUD.

newark infopass

during a call to TSC IO in early June, I was told that she was requesting FP again since I did not get it, and my lawyer said he got notice for 7/24 appt (we have not received our copy as yet) - this may give you an idea of the time taken in my case (I have to do FP at newark, NJ too)

Had an infopass at newark the last week of May and our IO said she could not issue the FP notice (TSC would have to do that), but at the next counter, another IO issued FP notices for another desi couple (also 485 case not received FP) - so it depends on which officer you get.

At Newark, if you get FP notice during Infopass, you have to go to another building to give FPs if I remember correctly (Infopass at 970 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102, FPs at 26 Commerce Street, Newark, NJ 07102)

All the best!

I called TSC IO lastweek and was told my FP expired and need another one. She didn't tell me that I missed a previously sent notice or anything. She also told me she would request one FP notice for me.

How long does it take to get the FP notice, if she really did request one lastweek? Can I do anything else? I have a Infopass appt on 19th and is there a way I can ask them to produce a second FP notice or even give the FPs just where I attend my Infopass, which is Newark, NJ.

Just feeling down to see all the other cases getting approved and knowing no visa # assigned to my case. Its not easy waiting so long without any hope.

EB3 - India - PD - Aug 03
I140/485 - RD - July 04
140 AD - Oct 04.

VSC to TSC - 7, March 07. LUD 03/15/07

NC - Complete as per TSC IO.

FP1 - Apr 05.
FP2 - ???

I485 - ????

in same boat

I am also in the same boat and no second FP yet,

i have called 1800 375 5283 and created SR about 3 weeks back and no response so far. I read some posts in this thread that some of you have called directly TSC IO, Could someone tell me how to do that?
When i call 1800 375 5283, it always go to National Service Center

EB3 PD OCT 2002
I-485/I-140 RD OCT 2003
I-140 AD AUG 2004
1ST FP FEB 2005
VSC->TSC March 2007
2ND FP ??

Contacting TSC IO

This is what's commonly referred to as POJ method to reach TSC IO

POJ Method :
Call 1-800-375-5283. Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC

i have called 1800 375 5283 and created SR about 3 weeks back and no response so far. I read some posts in this thread that some of you have called directly TSC IO, Could someone tell me how to do that?

EB3 PD OCT 2002
I-485/I-140 RD OCT 2003
I-140 AD AUG 2004
1ST FP FEB 2005
VSC->TSC March 2007
2ND FP ??

EB3 PD OCT 2002
I-485/I-140 RD OCT 2003
I-140 AD AUG 2004
1ST FP FEB 2005
VSC->TSC March 2007
2ND FP ??

Please keep trying, I was getting the same message and after trying for almost 30 mins. we got the TSC welcome. Then we had wait for 40 mins. and finally could talk to the IO. She took the information and has request TSC to schedule FP appmt. Asked to wait around 60 days.

Hope this helps.

zinchak,

you should actually receive your FP appointment not later than two weeks. Thats what they told me when I called the TSC and spoke to IO.

They will send one copy to you and one to your Lawyer....so no need to wait for 60 days....you better call them again, if you didn't receive it in time.

Manzu

Same situation

According to InfoPass IO, my case has been transferred to TSC on 03/16/2007 but did not get any mail. Also, online status and telephonic message still reflect VSC. There is no LUD after Apr 2005 (FP1).
No news on FP2 yet.
Called them several times and requested to invoke FP, no use.
I think the POJ method will not work if the online case status still shows VSC.
Any ideas on how to get the official mail of transfer confirmation and FP2?
Thanks in advance.