VSC RFE Case Approved

houston

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

It was surprising that the reply to my I-140 RFE was revceived by the INS on Friday (10/19/2001) and it is approved today (10/23/2001).

This forum was very helpful in raising my sagging morale. I wish all the very best to the folks out there waiting for their approval.

Here are my case details:
Center - VSC
EAC-01-228-6XXXX
Category - EB2 (B+5)
RD - 05/22/2001
ND - 07/20/2001
RFE Sent Date (By INS) - 09/25/2001
RFE Recieved Date - 10/01/2001
RFE Reason - W2, Tax Returns and Company\'s Financial Status
RFE Sent Back Date - 10/05/2001
RFE Reply Received by INS - 10/19/2001
Approved Date - 10/23/2001

Hope my lawyer receives the Approval Notice soon in the mail.

Has your lawyer sent all the W2\'s or last year W2 for RFE Reply?

Hi houston,

I also got the same RFE( W2 and Comapanies financial ability to pay.
My question to houston or to any member of the forum is that whether your company has submitted all of your W2\'s starting from your first entry to US to tilldate or Has he submitted only latest W2(2000).I have worked for two companies in 2000.

Am I suppossed to send W2 of present company for the year 2000 or send both companies for the year 2000?

Sent W2\'s for 2000 Only

I too worked for 2 companies in 2000. I sent both the w2\'s along with the 2000 Tax returns. The RFE was for last years W2\'s, Individual Tax Returns and Companies quarterly W3\'s. I am not sure if the lawyer actually sent both the w2\'s.

Cool Man !!!

I was depressed after I received RFE ...with all the anthrax shit out there ....... but with your case ...there looks like there is hope. Congrats!!! My RFE would be send in a couple of days ...hope my freaking lawyers don\'t hand write the address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ravsai & houston - how big is ur company

can u pls tell the No of employees in ur company cos compnay with less than 100 employees has to provide different set of documents than the one with over 100 emplyees...Thanks...

No Title

My case was filed on Oct. 4th. My attorney didn\'t ask me for W2. Am I going to get RFE?

No Title

My attorney asked for my W2 which is filed in OCT 2001 month. I ave my W-2,All exp. letter from previous employers,Educational evaluation, I-94 Copy, Passport copy, Wife\'s I-94 & passport copy, current H1 approval notice from same employer,Company\'s financial documents and CHECK for $110 to INS service center Vermont.And in the form opted for CP at New Delhi, India consulate.
Mine is EB3, PD is 01/04/2001. Although it was approved for EB2. It was BS+5 years. But attorney filed for EB3. Do not know why?
THnaks
Good Luck

Nowadays they are asking for all w2\'s for the current company

Nowadays they are asking for all w2\'s for the current company

No Title

What about tax return? Is it individual tax return or company tax return?