ekurian

Registered Users (C)
My 3rd EAD was approved yesterday.
RD: Jan 14th 2004
ND: Jan 16th 2004

Previous EAD was expiring on Apr 2nd 2004

Congratulations for your EAD approval

Did you apply online or by mail?

My EAD Renewal RD is 12/24/2003 but yet not approved so will go for iEAD tomorrow.

EAD approval

I applied through mail.
In fact I had planned to go to the local INS office today to get an interim EAD card. My employer provided a letter to INS that had a compelling reason on why I should get my interim EAD before 90 days.

Re: EAD approval

Thanks,

That is what I thought. I've noticed all recent & ontime EAD approvals were applied by mail only.

I applied mine online to cover 90 days period before my EAD expiration date. I sent supporting documents by mail to take a chance of getting their attention on my case but nothing happened. Still waiting ....

Originally posted by ekurian
I applied through mail.
In fact I had planned to go to the local INS office today to get an interim EAD card. My employer provided a letter to INS that had a compelling reason on why I should get my interim EAD before 90 days.

EAD renewals

My wife had to stop working for more than a month. We have applied online on 12/18/2003 and her EAD expired in Feb. We have taken Interim EAD this Monday.
I have applied online on Jan 22nd. Hopefully, they will approve the renewal before the expiry of my EAD on May 22nd. Or else, I have to go through Interim EAD process myself.
Also, my I-485 RFE response was received by BCIS on 03/19/2004. It will be a great Joy, if they look into my case before the expiry of my EAD.
Good luck to all.

EAD renewals

My wife had to stop working for more than a month. We have applied online on 12/18/2003 and her EAD expired in Feb. We have taken Interim EAD this Monday.
I have applied online on Jan 22nd. Hopefully, they will approve the renewal before the expiry of my EAD on May 22nd. Or else, I have to go through Interim EAD process myself.
Also, my I-485 RFE response was received by BCIS on 03/19/2004. It will be a great Joy, if they look into my case before the expiry of my EAD.
Good luck to all.

Reggie,

I think, you will get approval before your EAD expiry date based on Dangdeng's theory (if you respond RFE within four weeks, you get approval).

ekurian

When is the starting date of your new EAD? Is it continuous from your previous EAD?

Thanks.

EAD Renewal

lowell,
EAD card has been ordered. I will update you when it is received.

gc_2000
Hopefully your spouse's EAD card should be approved next week