VSC Processing September, 99 Cases

485when

Registered Users (C)
We have seen some posting about VSC Processing September, 99 Cases. Thanks to everybody who gave us this information. Lets hope VSC will process all these applications quickly. Go VSC Go.....................

No Title

do you think many cases were filed b/w sep to october!!!!my rd is in december and i did my fp in septembe. just wondering when they process my case? any comments?

No Title

Its good that VSC is moving ahead, yes we have seen couple of approvals actually for sept 99 ND\'s( looks like it took 3 months for VSC to come out of August)

No Title

When I spoke to IIO last week, she told me that they are on Sept 1 cases. I think she means Sep 1 - Sept 15. I am not sure though. when I called 1 month ago, another IIO had told me that they are on Aug15 cases. At that time I had assumed Aug 15-Aug31 window and saw some approvals with ND in that range. But not everybody who get approvals comes to this board to post. I know many guys who are in 485 stage, who never visited this board.

No Title

Do you guys think that VSC is processing EB3 cases, even when the priority date for those cases is NOT current? The reason I am saying this is, the pace at which VSC is going in processing August/September 1999 applications...it doesn\'t make sense that they are just processing EB2 and EB3 (whose priority dates are current)applications (I doubt that there are so many of them)...

Or am I wrong?

Anyone from VSC, got an RFE for EB3 cases where the priority date is NOT current?

No Title

Yes. They process all cases by Notice Date irrespective of country and Priority date. However, the application cannot be approved until the priority date is current for a give case. My firend who has an ND in 09/99 got an RFE although his priority date is not current.