VSC Processing- Is it worst among all ctrs ?

peace0901

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,
I hv noticed that many cases even from May have not processed at VSC compared to other ctrs ???

Is this right ?? Have you guys also observed the same thing ??
Does any one have any idea ??
when can we expect VSC to catch up with others ??

looks like VSC has a log backlog of 140 cases

looks like VSC has a long backlog of 140 cases. Does anyone know any more details why 140 cases are getting delayed? Mine was filed end of July, hope it goes thru soon.

Not only does VCS have a huge backlog, but it seems as though they are processing things randomly and not on a first-come-first-service basis. So we have folks from Feb who are waiting and there are folks from May-Oct who had their I140 approved. It is become very difficult to say how long things will take. Earlier at least we could use the dates given on the various sites to find out the processing times. Now it is impossible. One question remains, will they catch up by the end of the year???

petition !!

I think we need to get a petition drafted and signed to VSC. This is crazy and I know some folks who are waiting since Feb'02.

And moreover VSC is the only center that is lagging behind and not giving any updated on the dates etc.

I am waiting since may15th for EB1-OR approval, this waiting for so long and keeping patience is making crazy

shobhana