VSC new processing time for I-485 has moved to 04/01/99

No Title

It is good that VSC has finally released processing times. It is also good to see I-485 time as Apr 01,1999.

Is this Date ( 04/01/1999 for I-485) is RD or ND ?

My Receipt Date is Apr 02,1999 and Notice Date is May 03,2000. It is EB-2 India , Regular Labor type case. My number is EAC-99-160-XXXXX.

Anybody got approval having EAC number later then mine ?

Please reply.

Hope VSC mantains speed.

(DG)

No Title

DG:
Let\'s keep each other posted. My date is very close to yours (mine is 4/2 RD, EAC 99-157-XXXXXX). I was told today that my case is "under review"; whatever the hell that means. I was also told that hopefully I should hear something within a month. There have been two approvals whose RDs are after our RDs posted on this board. One May RD case and one June RD. I have a feeling I am going to see quite a large number of cases with RDs later than mine get approved before my misery ends :-( :-(

No Title

How does INS allot the EAC numbers? Does a higher number mean that the application was later than the lower numbered application?

No Title

The first 2 numbers are the for the year and the next 3 numbers are working day number starting from OCT 1 which is the start of the fiscal year
EX : EAC-99-180-xxxxx means year 1999 and filed on 180th day of the fiscal year.
Hope this helps

No Title

hey..Who told you that VSC new timimgs are 04/01/99?
in www.Shusterman.com ,it says that VSC has announced the new processing time as of JUN30,00 but they dint update.You can go even in www.immigration.com and check under new processing times for VSC.they even dint change....i dunno how did you get this figure of 04/01/99,I guess this is for NSC.
take care.Byee

No Title

I dont think this is right. at least for me . I have a RD of April 8 and a ND of May 12 1999. My number EAC 99167. According to your calculation it should be well above 180.

No Title

It IS right. It is supposed to be the 180th WORKING DAY from the start of the FISCAL YEAR instead of simply the 180th calender day.
In my case, I have a ND of 5/2X/99 and my EAC# is 99-178.
Another point, EAC# reflects ND instead of RD.

No Title

Do you know what the last five digits are? I dont think they are just the sequence number for the applications received on that day of the fiscal year. Are they like (HH24 * MI * SS) or some other astronomical calculation based on the time at which the application was received?

MMK

No Title

The last 5 digits are as follows :

The first one is a "System number" : The System number for VSC cases is \'5\' - of the few cases I know personally.

The last 4 digits are some kind of serial number (some people say it is date \'mmdd\' of ND but I doubt that).

Can others please verify this ?

No Title

I dont think that is true (about the last 4 digits).
Atleast my last four digits confirm to that format.
(the third and fourth digit combination is higher than 12).

No Title

All right VSC/485, My EAC # is EAC 99 160 5XXX. Hope they get ot our cased soon, as now they officially claim to reach the cases of our dates.

(DG)