VSC mess up my case

485messup

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Here is what happened with me. I applied my 485 in March 2000. My ND and RD is Mar 2000. I Got married after that in Jun 2000. I came along with my wife in July 2000. I submitted her papers in July itself. Yestarday I got her FP by my lawers. I called him in evening and asked about my FP. He told me that he didn\'t received mine. I called INS AVS system to check my status and I got horible answer \'Case Not Found\'. Now my question is What should I do? Should I do her FP or wait for mine? Please help all guru\'s

No Title

That is normal to hear. You don\'t have worry. In some cases the AVR is not updated. Talk to IIO. They will clarify further.

No Title

My husband and I had this message for along time. Then one fine day the message was changed. Talk to an IIO to clarify things. Most probably it is just a case of the message not updated.

No Title

Confused. As I know, your wife cannot submit i485 because you merried after you (the principal applicant) had submitted your i485. Timing is important. Your wife can apply family based immigration after your i485 being approved.

No Title

Dear EB3, don\'t confuse people. what you are saying is true when you already gotten the GC, not for having filed 485.

Regarding the FP, it looks like the VSC sends FP for people who filed 485\'s after Mar,2000, it is the pattern seen from

latest FP notices, so if it is the case, then no wonder you didn\'t receive your FP, your wife is luckier than you.