VSC is processing cases received on Sep 1st !

KiranHegde2

Registered Users (C)
Good news guys. I called VSC IIO today and she told me that they are on Sept 1st cases now. My ND is 9/13/99. And she said my application should be looked at very soon. She said 4-6 weeks max (may be standard range) and asked me to call back if I donot hear anything in that time. I have posted previously using these IDs KiranHegde and KiranHegde1. Somehow, I can not login again if I logout by clicking on logout link. My new id is KiranHegde2 !

EB3, India, RD 8/99, ND 9/13/99, EAC-99-264-5xxxx, PD in 96.

No Title

I am Aug 09, 00 ND, and I know bunch of people from Aug still waiting. INS is arbitrarily claiming to have started Sept.99!!

No Title

You are right. I also know that some NDs after mine have been approved. I know some people have been treated unfairly by INS. Atleast, if officially INS says they are on Sept cases, it feels good to know something is happening at VSC. I have been hearing Aug 99 as official processing date and ONLY rumors about Sept cases being processed. It was looking like Aug cases are going to take forever.

No Title

cheers ... this is good news .. I feel sorry for the folks that have 8/99 ND and are still waiting.

r3