VSC - Full speed ahead!

nonu gaddam

Registered Users (C)
looking at immitracker, we see 78 cases approved between 4/1 and 4/22. Assuming a monthly average of 100 cases, there are just 350 cases in immitracker till 2/01 ND. i realize that there could be sampling problems, but let\'s ignore that.

comments invited - at this rate, 2/01 ND guys will get approval in just 4 more months...

No Title

I really would like to see your scenario come true, but I have noticed that most of people post when they get their approvals. I think it is reasonable to expect that we might see more and more people register their information when they feel their adjudication time is close, so for example we might see that the number of registered pending applications from Jan-Mar \'00 timeframe increase in near future. It looks safe to say that once we get a steady stream of Feb-Mar \'00 approvals the processing dates would move rather quickly. I hope that VSC keeps the April pace of I-485 processing...

Just my thoughts...

No Title

most people post when
they get FP (most common ?)or
approvals (next most common) or
need some info.
Apr 2000 and later FP is already done - so the numbers will not
balloon upwards like oct 99 cases did - as people got FP who
had ND oct 99 they started posting and the number grew.
Same happened for Sep 99

No Title

The average approval is about 60 to 65 per month so far. This month the pace has increased, this is perhaps due to added resources for 485 due to less H1 pressure, s2045 and congressional feedbacks, etc. But have to wait to see how the trend is going to be long term...

One may have to add about 30% (average) more to correct the biased sample to the waiting cases. And the sample error may be more as we tend to go towards the year 01 cases....