VSC Card Tracker

dex65

Registered Users (C)
AD 1/23 Stamping 1/31....Providence RI
Saw a few posting for New England...seems like it will take 30+days for actual card.

Stamped on 1/18, Providence, RI, waiting for the card. And I am so glad find people in RI

Yes, only took 3 mintues. Will it take longer than other city???

Dex65, I just found I typed the wrong data, i got pp stamped on 1/28 not 1/18( I wish i could :). I think you should get the card early
good luck

think CARD request is sent back to VSC....

then it will take like 3-4 weeks for AVM message to change from
\'case approved\' to \'card was ordered\'..then actual card shld arrive in a weeks
\'s time.....well, at least that\'s what I noticed....good to be optimistic ;-)
Hope WE get our card FAST....

I hope there will be nothing wrong in our last step. I am so tired. That is

why they said: FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.

query

I just read a previous posting (stamping in Seattle) --that person got a \'proof of application form\' signed by the INS officer !
I only got the stamp in my PP and thats it ..you?

Same as you. Just got approval notice then PP stamp. A " proof of application form"?

I need to read that message.

here is the html

dex65 "Seattle passport stamping experience" 2/4/02 3:33pm

Help: Do we need to send in travel document and EAD

We had our passport stamped today in Philly. The lady asked for travel document and EAD and we didn\'t have it. Should we send them in? Any advice would be helpful. Did you guys all turn in yours?

Thanks.

How should I turn in those documents, dex65?

Do you have any suggestion? I heard that if I don\'t have a RFE, chances are they will be lost. I don\'t even know which category to put it. Thanks.

Dex65

Nothing new here. Busy with my work. I haven\'t check AVM for a while. I think you should get your card soon. I saw other people only took one monther to get card. I will pray for you. If I get any news I will let you know. Good luck.

It seems nobody get green card from VSC, Dex65.

What is going on? Or there is other VSC green card tracking?

read this...

rk12345 "Got my Plastic card" 2/12/02 12:05pm

apparently...3 weeks after stamping..AVM message changes.....then 1 weeklater plastic card received....

No Title

fyi,

We got our plastic card yesterday, approximately 2 weeks after passport stamping in Arlington, VA

It seems atleast some things are moving quick with the INS. Good luck to all.