VSC Approvals Estimate

VoodooDoc

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

from the information posted on monthly 485 approvals at immitracker, it appears as if VSC is approving about 50 cases a month. This rate of 50 per month appears to be a robust estimate as it seems to be holding for January, February and March of 2001 i.e. after the new Bush administration took over.

Given this rate, it looks as if applications with ND of Feb 2001 (the latest as per the info on immitracker) will be approved in about 14 months from now (as there are 692 cases outstanding).

Thoughts and comments will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

No Title

Well, I looked at few users as a random sample (20 of them) from the site and verified the info on the board postings (active and archived), about 20% of the people have their data wrong.

Myladoor, I don\'t mean any offense to you becuase you update the data only if people notify you about new information. So in that respect, since the data on the site could still say not approved (despite being approved ) could translate to the opinion that the forecast has a little more room to be more optimistic.

Bhanu

No Title

Actually, your estimate of 14 months from now, for a Feb 2001 case is quite realistic. That is a total of 15 months. Guess what? Cases are taking between 350 to 530 days. Your estimate falls well within that range. Welcome to the Thumb Twidler\'s club. Hope your thumbs are stronger than mine.

ND 5/2000 and no end in sight.

No Title

According to the estimates referred to in my earlier post, Jan 2000 NDs should begin receiving their approvals around September 2001.

The reasoning for this tentative conclusion is the fact that there appear to be around 280 outstanding cases with NDs prior to 1/2000. Given a rate of 50 approvals per month, we are talking 5-and-a-half months for the 1999 guys to be done, hence my estimate of September 2001 for NDs of Jan 2000.

Of course, all of this is but an estimate, and I pray that approvals are received earlier.

Regards.