VSC 485 approved RD Aug 3 98

cnologic

My lawyer received the approval notice today. Here are my details.
PD July 95
RD Aug 3 98
ND Aug 5 98
FP Feb 24 99 approved Mar 27 99
RFE sent May 11 00, RFE received by INS on June 2 00
Yesterday I called VSC and the IIO said that the case was approved on Jun 21 00
Today the lawyer received the original notice and probably we\'ll be receiving a copy.

This board has been of lot of help and my thanks to Mr. Rajiv Kanna and to all the contributors. There has also been times when I really wished I wasn\'t checking this site especially when I see folks filed during my time frame getting approvals. This really throws you off since you expect your approval any time soon since others in your time frame are getting approvals and you get anxious for days then it becomes weeks and in my case it turned into months before I could get an RFE. You are not sure as to what is going on with your case. Ofcourse I realized calling an IIO is of no use but I still did the mistake few times since there is no other choice. The recording in my case said the same "...it will take 90 to 180 days to process this kind of case.." thing since Aug 98 till May 11th 2000. Hence the recording was of no help either. Anyway I\'m glad it is atleast over now. My FP expired yesterday and I\'m glad I got the approval before that so I don\'t have to do FP again. Good luck to all. Will post the passport stamping experience after it is done. Thanks.

RFE was for letter of employment.