VSC 485 apparently approved ND: Jan/99

aniyan

Registered Users (C)
Details:
ND Jan/99; FP: May/99; EB-1 India.
Talked to IIO at VSC a couple of days ago and was told that it would take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for the processing of my 485 petition. The voice message system has not been updated and says it cannot find my number! Talked to an IIO today and she confirmed that my petition was approved yesterday. Did not reveal if my son\'s/wife\'s petitions were approved but I believe these were too.
This site was such a big help. Rajiv, thanks to you for all the support that you give us through maintaining this site, the most useful of its kind on the web. And thanks to you all for keeping everyone updated about the goings-on at VSC. I am glad VSC has speeded up things quite a bit and it should easily be able to lead the way at this rate! Thanks, again.

No Title

Is it a reality that VSC is moving ??? Or some people are trying to play with this board. I wish they are correct. Please put all of you I-485 info so that we can also figure it out how long it is going to take for our case to get approved.

(DG)

No Title

VSC I485 ND 10/29/98, FP 4/99, Approved 6/5/2000.NO RFE, NO Interview, Never Call any senators....only appeal to the Highest power !....When dealing with INS you need a lot of prayers :)

No Title

After seeing yesterday\'s 01/99 approval, this morning we called VSC and talked to IIO regd. our case. The result is positive.

Here are my details: Category: Eb1(OR) Country: India I140 RD: 08/03/98 Approval: 10/09/98 485 RD: 01/05/99 FP: 05/99 (Newark) Approval: 6/15/2000 No RFE

I thank sincerely Rajeev Khanna for maintaining this useful website. All the best...!