Replied to INS in the last week of april
Approved in first week of may.

LIN 02051######

Yet to receive approval notice.

Voice and online status updated

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks everybody !!!

Country of Origin is INDIA.

This forum has been of great help and kudos to Greaty-K too !!!

Gheewala bhai, what is you priority date ?

gtracjer03, congratulations!

My PD is in labor certification =Feb 26, 02 but INS writes on the receipt notice as PD=Feb 1, 2002, ND and RD everything are integrated into Feb 1, 2002.
Online status/AVM everything says RD of Feb 8, 2002. But I am going by the hard copy and assuming RD and PD of Feb 1, 2002.
Isn't is about time for them to open the cases from that time frame?
-ghee

I though that all PD were current. Right now it seems like AOS are based on I485 Receipt Dates. According to NSC, they’re processing August 2001 cases. They’ve been processing August since September 2002! My RD is December 18 2002, and I’m thinking it’ll be a minimum of 5-6 months before I get any type of movement.

Rgds,
sadiq

gtracjer03, I remember you had some

issues about AC21 and two employers. One old put you on the payroll even you were not working for them etc...

I am curious how did you handle the employment rfe? Did you send the reply letter from the new or the old one? did you have a regular full time permanent employment? If you have a format of the letter that will help. I am working on long term contracts with possible extensions, Your experience will certainly help here.
Thanx.

RFE details

1) current and future employment letter (from sponsor)
2) birth certificate affidivits due to late registration.
3) mismatch in company name in visa stamp and biography form ( my ex-employer changed name due to acquisition, so submitted a document which was given to us at that time )

Also submitted copies of all H1 , recent w2 and paystubs for safe side.

With respect to AC-21, i didnt leave my old employer I was still with him as fulltime employee and I submitted employment letter through him. You can have many jobs as you can with EAD if all your employers agree.

Case was approved within a week after receiving RFE !!!

Way to go Nebraska !!!

:cool:

Passport stamped

Hey guys ,

I got my passport stamped on last friday (05/16) at detroit ins center. Everything cool as expected. On i-485 i had my lawyers address so I left as it is, officer told me my cards would go to lawyers office unless i wanted at different address. Since chances of my address changing are more i left my lawyers address there.

Thanks once again to this forum. It has been of great help

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool:

what do they verify during passport

stamping? do they check or verify anything? or just collect paper and stamp? any questions like where do you work and what do you do now etc etc??