Viva!!! 485 Approved!!! Sept02

ALFREDO

Registered Users (C)
OHh yes!! this is my day.
me a my wife 485 have been approved.
sept 02
eb3
I got the courtesy copy in the mail, online msg still says 900 days..
do i need to schedule appmt using infopass??
please comments and thanks to GOD and all members of this forum, you guys are great and hope all get approvals ASAP

Great News!!!

Congratulations to you both.

When did you did your FP?

Enjoy your freedom......................

wife july 03
I got it done july 04
I never understood why they sent only to her in 2003
any comment in the stamping poccess

Congratulations on your Approval! Did you send a Expedite request notifying them that your FP expires ?

yes, i sent 3/ one per week during july. I did not send any after july because i read they were sending some letters

Alferedo

But, you did your FP in July 04, how come you sent the letter stating that your FP expiring? Its a kind of confusing. I shall appreciate if you could elaborate it.

Thanks.

Congrats!!

Since your wife's FP is about to expire they opened ur wife's case and realized that they didn't send u one. That is it.....got ur approval.
I guess Jack1!! is right...they are working based on FPs.
However, Big congrats!! have a wonderful weekend. I am sure u will. Take regular photos for stamping. For infopass...where are you going for stamping?

I wouldn't say scared of FP, but redoing FP means more work for them, and since they are trying to reduce the backlog, approving before FP expiration saves them some time....I think.

Congrats Alfredo!!!!!

Alfredo

Alfredo, I believe that you are the primary applicant and you did your FP in July 2004. Please correct if I am wrong.

Actually I am trying to correlate 1st FP and approval, because some members did their 1st FP in July itself. Let us see when these guys get their approvals.

Enjoy the weekend.

YES, I am the primary applicant and i got fp in july 2004 and my wife who is the derivative got in july 2003.
Friends, my lawyer only got the original approval notice for me and not for my wife, do you think that courtesy copy will work for my wife??

Question ?.

My I-485 ND is May 2002 but I haven't recieved FP yet. Is it commong

Let me know thanks.

Hi Alfredo,

What is the process for passport stamping? Do Immigration officer asks any questions and/or supporting documentation?

Congrat on your approval. :)

got stamped this monday, officer did not ask a single question. She kept I-94. AP, ead and courtesy copy of 485 approval.the stamp is valid for one year and she said the cards will be mailed. if you are in OKC be sure you schedule appointment one for you and one for your wife. they almost did not stamp to my wife because we only had one appmt.