Vistor Visa: Coming 2 nd time ..Please help

venkat2004

Hello Friends,

I have recently transfered my valid H1 visa to a new employer & it is still pending for approval in INS, but I am planning to bring my mother to US second time, my mother has valid multiple entry (10 yrs ) Visitor visa, which was filed through my old employer? Is there any extra documents that I need to send because of my recent H1-Visa trasfer ?

Thanks in advance....

-Venkat

my mother has valid multiple entry (10 yrs ) Visitor visa, which was filed through my old employer

This is incorrect. Ur mother's visa has nothing to do with your employer. U may be referring to a letter of continued employment that ur employer would have provided, while ur mother was filing for her visit visa. That was just to prove ur legal status. It has no bearing on her visa - her visa is good for the 10 yrs that it was stamped for, whether u continue ur employment or even ur stay in US or not.

Is there any extra documents that I need to send because of my recent H1-Visa trasfer ?

No. None other documents are required as she would not be applying for visa again. If u are still worried, u may want to send her a few recent paystubs and a letter from ur current employer stating that u are legally employed with them - she can show it to the point of entry officer if asked, though it is highly unlikely.

goodluck

-ab