Visitor Visa Info Needed! Pls Help

ragkam

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I am in US for 2.5 years and My younger brother is doing his masters here. I also have my younger sister and my brother in law here. I am planning to get my parents for my sisters pregnency. So do my patents have to mention about every one or just mention about me. Reason I am asking this questions is, if I state that majority of my family is here then chances of getting potential immigratant rejection is high. Please clarify this.

Also where to I get the Affidavit of support I-134 form. Please provide me the check list of the documents my parents need to take for visa consulate in chennai.

Thanks in Advance.

Raghu.

DS-156 asks for this info

USCIS ask about those details in the DS-156 form.

37. Are Any of The Following Persons in The U.S., or Do They Have U.S. Legal Permanent Residence or U.S. Citizenship? Mark YES or NO and indicate that person's status in the U.S. (i.e., U.S. legal permanent resident, U.S. citizen, visiting, studying, working, etc.).

Father/Mother/Fiance /Fiancee/Son /Daughter/Brother /Sister/Husband/ Wife

Following are the only 4 questions asked by VOs most of the time.

Why are your going to USA?
Who is there ?
What do you do here?
How many kids you have ?

Giving wrong info might complicate future applications..

My suggestions would be,
If your bro-in-law sponsors, it might make some difference. ( or it might not).

ragkam said:
Hi, I am in US for 2.5 years and My younger brother is doing his masters here. I also have my younger sister and my brother in law here. I am planning to get my parents for my sisters pregnency. So do my patents have to mention about every one or just mention about me. Reason I am asking this questions is, if I state that majority of my family is here then chances of getting potential immigratant rejection is high. Please clarify this.

Also where to I get the Affidavit of support I-134 form. Please provide me the check list of the documents my parents need to take for visa consulate in chennai.

Thanks in Advance.

Raghu.