Visitor Visa - illegally stay in the US

visawanted2013

Hi,

As you can see I am new to the forums, I have a couple of questions that I am hoping to get resolved here. I will start with the little I know of the case. My mom is trying to come over to the USA on a visitors visa, the problem that I see with that is that she was illegally here from 2000-2005 and left on her own will along with my dad. She EWI on 2000 and was caught at Phoenix AZ, she was then returned back to MX the same day and she returned the next day. She spent all those 5 years here without working or doing anything illegal other than her stay. As mentioned she is trying to visit us but this time she wants to do it right, she is not planning on denying her previous stay or anything but I was wondering if it's a good idea to even apply if she is going to be denied anyways due to the previous stay. She is a housewife and my dad would not be coming with her, they have the means to pay for all the trip on their own. Another thing that might worth mentioning is that some of us (her kids) are here legally and others illegally. What do you guys think Should she apply?