Visitor Visa for Parents (Self Sponsored)

pde

Hello,

I came to USA in Jan 2013 on L1 Visa and most likely I'll be going back in July. Meanwhile I would like to invite both my parents to spend the summer with me(1.5-2 months). My parents can sponsor their trip and they will be staying in my apartment here.

1)Do I still need to send an invitation letter to my parents and application letter to the consulate or my parents should write the application letter themselves.
2)Is there any template for the invitation letter when the trip is sponsored by the applicants themselves.

Appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks in Advance

No invitation letter is required from you. They should apply for visas themselves, providing details why and how they will spend their time in the US.

They themselves should apply for visa and no letter from your side is required.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice. You may take up a legal advice before your application process.

Hello,

I came to USA in Jan 2013 on L1 Visa and most likely I'll be going back in July. Meanwhile I would like to invite both my parents to spend the summer with me(1.5-2 months). My parents can sponsor their trip and they will be staying in my apartment here.

1)Do I still need to send an invitation letter to my parents and application letter to the consulate or my parents should write the application letter themselves.
2)Is there any template for the invitation letter when the trip is sponsored by the applicants themselves.

Appreciate any help regarding this.

Thanks in Advance