Visitor visa extended - issues during revisit ?

dowlu

Registered Users (C)
My parents stayed in the USA for 8 months. Their I-94 had a 6 month stamp. I applied for extension and it was approved for another 6 months.

I received the approval notice after my parents had left to India. I mailed the original notice to them in India.

They are planning to re-visit this year (They have 10 year multiple entry visitor visa). Do they have to mail the approval notice to the consulate which granted them the visa ? Will there be any issue when they enter the US ? Should they handover the renewed I-94 at the port of entry ?

Suggestions / Thoughts are appreicated...

I don't believe there is a problem

On one occasion, I recieved my mother's approval after she left U.S. She came back to the U.S after one month & didn't have any problem.

I suggest your father to carry his used boarding pass & used ticket from his return journey on his next visit to U.S.

My Parents have applied for extension of stay in thier last visit and were denied. They left about two weeks after the recieving the denial letter. This was in May '04. They have 10 year VISA. They came back on May 19 '05 through SFO and were granted 6 month stay. They were not asked about the previous stay.

VK