Visitor Visa denied

Shogun

Registered Users (C)
My mother was denied the visitor visa from Mumbai Consulate. The reason was that her previous stay of 6 months had been extended by an additional 6 months and now she may try to stay here. They did not even bother to look at any of the Tax related documents or at the Notice of Approval from the INS for the extension of her stay. They just denied her.
The extension was about 6 years ago and the extension was done legally through the INS. Can anyone who has been in a similar situation help and suggest what steps I need to take so my mom can get the visa? I very much appreciate the help.

Grandma\'s Visitor Visa Rejected

Hey Shogun,
I have a similar case here.. My grandma was rejected the visitor visa as well in Bombay. She had overstayed here for abt 5 mths legally as well, but just on that case they rejected her visa and now is banned to reapply for next 2 yrs. They are just ridiculous. They did not bother to look at anything else. Please give me any suggestions or tips you guys may have. Thanks in advance.
Big B.

My Mother\'s visa also get rejected second time by mail.

Yesterday we got response from Cheanni consulate stating that
visa rejected under the section 214(b). Both the time Consulate rejected with the same code.We applied with all the possible documents everytime.I don\'t know what document do i have to include now. If you people have any kind information, Please pass it to me.
I don\'t know how to proceed from here. I would like to make one more attempt through mail.We applied first time on oct 21 2001 and second time we applied on Nov 26 2001.How long do i need to wait for this time?.Please send me your suggestion.I\'m so upset about by mother\'s Visa.Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Sakthi

Visa Denial

Hi, As far as I know with whatever knowledge i have gained. If your mother has been rejected twice in a given year. Then she cannot reapply for next 2 years. Check with your mother whether they have stamped her passport... If yes then you have to wait for 2 years.