Visitor Visa - Chennai

Honest

Registered Users (C)
I am trying to bring my parents and sister to visit me here.
But there is no appointment available till Dec 31.

If I tried to book in English, the slots are available but for the local language it is not avail. My dad and sister can attend the interview in english but my mom cannot.. Is it ok if I book the interview in Englist and my dad can translate!!!!@#:rolleyes:

Any input is appreciated.. We are expecting a baby in Nov...:rolleyes:

I found it very difficuilt to get interview appointment in Chennai consulate for local language too.I used to go to the calender page and kept refreshing the page every minute for hours. After 3 days of trying I got an appointment(maybe somebody's cancelled slot) and I booked it immediately. We had less than 20 days to send all the docs but somehow we managed.Somebody advised us to try early morning,in the middle of the week when the slots open up. I understand how worried you must be but make sure once you get the appointment, parents dont mention about pregnancy.Also try to take appointment for both the parents in the same slot though one might be older than 60.

Best of Luck !!!

Slots available for other

I just checked the tts site. 3 days are open(25,26,27) for other languages.. If anyone is waiting for the dates make use of it..