Visit Baltimore INS this morning

Cicada

Registered Users (C)
I visited Baltimore office this morning to inquire about my 485 case. I was told that my case was received but not yet scheduled for interview.
The lady said usually interview is 60-120 days from the day they receive the case. She told other people earlier the same thing. Looks they
now try not give any useful information about scheduling interview. My transfer date is 6/4. Hope this will end soon.

Cicada you are right

I also came to know from INS Baltimore that the case is in the box and they havent scheduled an interview yet. But it was informed that I want to know about any info I should visit INS baltimore personaly.
    But What I read from this board, I get a feelng that even going there is not going to yield any different Or does it?
What do you think.
Just wait and relax and let the time decide for our interview, I think going to Baltimore is just putting more money to already inflated dollars/gallon.

When was your case transferred?

Philianthropist, I did not see your case in our tranfer list? When was your case transferred?

No Title

Philianthropist,

Which no. you called for Baltimore that you got the info that your case is not scheduled for interview till now. Once I called last month and the lady flatly refused to tell me anything and asked me instead to visit the office.

I hope your answer will help other also....