Visa Stamping In Matamoros Mexico

betocastle

Registered Users (C)
CTS - CONSULAR TRIP SERVICES

Here is our information if you decide to go to Matamoros Mexico for Visa Stamping.

www.visa-usa.com.mx/ THIS IS THE LINK TO SCHEDULE THE APPOINMENT TO THE U.S. CONSULATE IN MATAMOROS

www.consulartripservices.com

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call either one of us. (956) 433-9463 or (956) 592-3025

Our Service Includes:

-Mexican Permit for legal entry into Mexico

-Prepaid Application Fee Bank Draft

-Round-trip transportation to/from the US Consulate in Matamoros, Tamaulipas (wait for you outside)

-Round-trip airport shuttle service in Brownsville.

-Take you to the Mexican office

-Take you to the USCIS Office for new I-94 (wait for you outside)

-Always beside you all the time.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

Alberto Castillo,
CTS

Stamping Matamoros, Tamps.

Anyone visiting any US consulate in Mexico should visit: www.mexico-assistance.com to get as much information as possible about the area and other people's experiences. We have helped thousands of TCN's living all over the US and are commercially insured unlike other "services" which operate "under the table" and claim to "have 10 yrs of consular experience". 100% satisfaction guaranteed!

H1 Stamping in Matamoros

Hi,

I am new to the forum and would like to get the following details from guru's who has expirence in H1 Stamping in Matamoros(H1-H1 extensions only).

i have booked appointment for h1 revalidation and need information regarding the documents required for stamping in Matamoros.

Thanks in Advance
helloreddy

If ones does not have I797A in the hands before making an appointment in the mexican consulate, can one still make appointment?
The system asks if you have already recd I797. Later it asks for pp and other details. If 797 is expected to be received before appointment date, can one still go ahead and make appointment?
or one will need to wait to get I797 before making the appointment?
Is there a phone number to contact to make an appointment like there is a phone number for nvars.com?

Thanks for responses.
helloreddy said:
Hi,

I am new to the forum and would like to get the following details from guru's who has expirence in H1 Stamping in Matamoros(H1-H1 extensions only).

i have booked appointment for h1 revalidation and need information regarding the documents required for stamping in Matamoros.

Thanks in Advance
helloreddy