Visa stamping in Chennai consulate

bg123

Since I got lot of info from these forums, I just wanted to let others know about my Status.
I went to india on march 17th. I gave my H1 visa papers
to TTS services drop box facility in bangalore on march 18th.
Exactly after 2 weeks, that is, on march 29th I got my Passport
back with the H1 visa stamped. As specified by many people
in the forum, I submitted all the relavent documents (including
photos of office, pay-stubs, degree marksheets, etc).
I had no problems.

Hi,
I am planning to visit India in May and also sending pp to chennai consulate for stamping. Can you please let me know if you sent LCA along with your PP.
Thanks
Kishore.

Yes, I submitted the LCA given by the employer to the consulate.
I think its a copy of the original LCA submitted by the employer
to INS initially.

hi,

Can you specify each and every documents which you submitted for H1 Stamping in India ?

I am planning to get H1 and H4 Stamping.

Thanks

Udupi

Hi,

I have a visa stamp in my passport that shows 11-Feb-2004 from Company A issued in 2001. I was laid off from that company after the visa stamp. Later I joined company B and am still holding valid H1-B with company B valid till 2005. I want to visit India now for a short vacation. Can I travel with my current visa stamp from Company A and new H1 from company B. Or do I have to send my papers to the Chennai consulate.

Visa in the passport (from Company A) - 11 Feb 2004
H1-B paper (from Company B) - April 2005

I appreciate your your help.

Thanks.

Hi,
I saw ur message that you got ur visa stamped by chennai consulate thro drop box in Bangalore.

I want to stamp my H4 visa thro drop box in Bangalore in June 2003.May I get some info from you.

1)Do we have to take an appointment to drop documents in TTS service.
2)Do we have to submit a set of photocopies of all the documents in addition to the originals.

Thanks
Rupamohan