Visa process for Elementary school teacher

H1toGCard

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
Sorry to post this in this thread, but I thought, I would get right answer from here. I have been in the forum for sometime and really have good expectations.
I want to help my sister, who is in India to come here and work as elementary school teacher.
Can somebody tell me, what type of Visa should I have to look, is H1 be is also valid for teachers ?
If somebody has experience or suggestions in this area, Please let me know your views.
Thanks in Advance.

H1toGCard said:
Hi Friends,
Sorry to post this in this thread, but I thought, I would get right answer from here. I have been in the forum for sometime and really have good expectations.
I want to help my sister, who is in India to come here and work as elementary school teacher.
Can somebody tell me, what type of Visa should I have to look, is H1 be is also valid for teachers ?
If somebody has experience or suggestions in this area, Please let me know your views.
Thanks in Advance.

H1 for elementary school teacher..?!! I am not sure about this one. Isn't the basis for H1 is to fill vacancies where there are shortages of qualified US citizen applicants???
well....sorry...i dont know much on this. Wait till you here from the experts.

Thank You for your input friends, Any body has experience applying H1 Visa for Teachers
any more inputs in this area ?
Thank Again.