Visa Number allocated ON JULY 1st - Confirmed News

sree1965

Registered Users (C)
Just returned from the Local CIS office in Detroit.

The lady officer told me the following :

Visa Number allocated ON JULY 1st, Yes it is JULY 1st[Sunday] for my case. You will hear decision from your service center.

My case became current only on July 1st.

This is excellent news for anyone waiting for the approval, especially it is sure that old I-485 pending cases irrespective of PD will be approved soon.

Sree

I heard a similar news

I heard the same from the IO officer today.
He said irrespective of PD, any applicants till 1 st July 2007, who have
cleared Name checks and other checks, the Visa numbers are allocated and can expect approval.

I asked him, if the approval trend would continue even if the Dates becomes unavailble in Aug/sep bulltein, he said, 'people are working very hard to approve the cases' hence they can expect approval.

He did not directly reply to my question abt Aug bulltein, but I think all efforts are on to approve before end July.

Lets Pray God it is true for all our waiting friends in the forum.

This is really good news !! Good luck to every one.

I heard the same from the IO officer today.
He said irrespective of PD, any applicants till 1 st July 2007, who have
cleared Name checks and other checks, the Visa numbers are allocated and can expect approval.

I asked him, if the approval trend would continue even if the Dates becomes unavailble in Aug/sep bulltein, he said, 'people are working very hard to approve the cases' hence they can expect approval.

He did not directly reply to my question abt Aug bulltein, but I think all efforts are on to approve before end July.

Lets Pray God it is true for all our waiting friends in the forum.

Sree1965 and nama

Did you see any LUD change on your cases for 7/1/07 allocation? It is definitely a positive news!!

No LUD Changes

There were no LUD changes. But do not take LUDs seriously.
Both My attorney and in our very forum people have confirmed experience that LUDs are not updated regularly by USCIS.

Last week,there were approvals where there were no LUDs at all, only
'card Production ordered' email one fine day....

Hope this helps.
Thanks
Nama:

abt pending i-485

I think uscis on jly 2nd said they will be no further authorisation on i-485 /they will reject the i-485 if filed in july. but cases like mine are pending from 2004 which fits as per the july bulletin.one more thing is uscis said
july 2007 bulletin should be read in conjuction with updated july 2007 bulletin.so that is the question I asked to my attorney and he is still not sure. so pending cases fits in july bulletin and even on july 1st.uscis will not authorise any cases on or after july 2nd. so let's hope for the best.:confused:

there has been absolutely no lud's for past 6 months.so do you think that there is hope for such people as well?

July Visa WAS ALLOCATED!!!

On the 5th of July a TSC IO told us that we were pre-adjudicated but we were not assigned a visa number and since visas were unavailable, we would have to wait until at least Oct. 1.
At our infopass session on Monday, July 9th, the officer also told us that our cases were pre-adjudicated (name checks etc cleared last year and the second FPs done on the 4th of May were good), but July visas were allocated on July 1 and were under review with an officer/examiner. Of course, we choose to believe the infopass information since that is more hopeful:):)
The TSC IO looked at our cases with the receipt number where as the infopass officer looked at our cases using the A number. I remember somebody posted a similar experience on some thread where they got two different pieces of information depending on which was used, receipt or A number. Therefore, it is possible that the receipt number was not updated but the A number was, pure speculation though!
Just to answer haoyun04's question: we have never seen an LUD except when we requested address change, so I wouldn't bank on LUD.

Last edited by a moderator:
sree1965.,

Can U post your VSC-TSC xFer details and your last FP details...

Actual dates...To estimate out luck n ths...

nama, Sree...

Can U guys post your xFer Date and Fp date..

Xfer is 03/07/2007, LUD s 03/15/2007 and FP is 05/11....

Xfer Date : March 2nd 2007
2nd FP : May 18th 2007
LUDs : Mar 10th, May 19th, 20th, .....June 16th[Last]..

Sree

nama, Sree...

Can U guys post your xFer Date and Fp date..

Xfer is 03/07/2007, LUD s 03/15/2007 and FP is 05/11....

Last edited by a moderator:
Perms cases?

Mine was a PERM LC cases which has got approved in July/05/EB2 India and applied for 485 on 29th Sept 05. RD 14th Oct Do you think that I can go luck on this. I am planning to meet IO today locally. I have seen two PERM cases already got approved. Pls share your insights on this.

That is the reason asked...

I had never seen any one with Infopass/TSC IO stating that they allocated visa numbers for xFer cases happened after March 7th, and LUD on 03/15/2007 with finger prints receved in the month of May.

Seems Few cases were lucky to have their LUD changed as and when the case progress...However most of the folks does not have any kind LUDS...

Hope we all come under BULK LUCKY guys...All approvals in bulks

:}}}

So what will happen to the (fateful) cases still stuck in Name Check and underwear size check?

Now that is funny!! I'm sure some day they would do an underwear size check too. May be they would retrogress applications based on that :D

COngrates sachtur

It was ur turn as you applied and everything got approved in less than 2 yrs. Mine case is same like urs. except my case was xferred from VSC to TSC during Mid march... I am hoping to have some news soon.