Visa issues due to marriage conflict

dshanthu90

Hi Rajiv sir,
Hope you are doing good. Myself was on H4 for last four years and we initiated GC and parallel extension for my H4 EAD. Before my extension or my GC is in place, my spouse sent me back home to India and is now not in contact and kind of abandoned me and also denied to sponsor visa. My GC has got RFE and they are looking for AP document. I couldn’t apply for H4 from here since I don’t have any papers with me here. Neither do I have any information/docs regarding AP. Now what are my options if I want to go back to USA. Please advise. Thank you!

I am also facing the same issue in 2020. But paragon helps me to solve my problem. So I always prefer to read blog pages to solve everything in the world.

I am also facing the same issue in 2020. But paragon helps me to solve my problem. So I always prefer to read blog pages to solve everything in the world.
I'm a noob here. I am honoured to be a part of that club. I'm working on a university project. If you're interested, you can support me. I'm looking an Author by ranboo.