Visa dates expected to Jun.2002

DIGS

Registered Users (C)
Visa dates moves to Jun.2002

Hello Everyone,

Rather, those affected by the Retrogression. As per Murthydotcom, a senior level official from the DOS, in charge of retrogression & PDs, Mr. Charles Oppenheim, has indicated during the AILA conference in Washington DC on Apr.11, that the visa dates under EB3 'Skilled / Professional' are likely to move forward to Jun 01,2002. He further stated that the DOS is working carefully in an attempt to prevent any further EB3 retrogressions for now.

I hope that is some good news. Secondly, with EB3, 'Other worker' category further retrogressing as per the official, I hope that should make the movement faster for EB3, Skilled / Professional personnel.

By the way, EB2 likely to retrogress in mid-2006 and EB1 likely to progress unhindered as per the official.

For now, my 140 is retrogressed by the NSC.

Good luck to all.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Last edited by a moderator:
DIGS
Thanks for the info. Whether the offical says some thing or not... with NSC whether its affected by retrogression or not, the file will never moves. So there is no point of affecting or not affecting. If the oficer says that we are taking out all NSC employees and putting new staff then that is the News. Ofcourse EB3 guys will be waiting but I do not think NSC will be doing some thing if the PD dates move to July. they are already approving couple of August cases...so where is the point of moving to June or july.

Hi Plastic_card,

With your EB2, you should get the Precious_card soon. But again, NSC as everyone rightly predicts is unpredictable.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
PD : Aug.03
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Nsc Officials have no time to learn about any changes. They do only what they are doing at present. Pick the file using a lottery m/c. Let us hope only for a better luck.

PD: 05/2002
140/485 ND:07/2004, RD 08/2004
FP: 09/2004
EAD: 10/2004