Visa cost for schedule a rn

lb_CP_NWD

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone please tell me how much it will cost me to get the RN visa through an attorney. I have a clinic that will sponsor my visa but will not pay for it. Any help will be greatly apprecitated !!
Thank you for taking the time to read

i'm not sure of the prices because it went higher. for uscis feees, check their website for the ff:

I-140 petition for immigrant worker
I-485 adjustment of status
biometrics fee for fingerprinting
and I-765 for employment authorizaton

you also have to pay for medical examination.

for these, you need to have at most $1,500

then as additional, attorney's fees

attorney's fees varies.

lb_CP_NWD said:
Can anyone please tell me how much it will cost me to get the RN visa through an attorney. I have a clinic that will sponsor my visa but will not pay for it. Any help will be greatly apprecitated !!
Thank you for taking the time to read

Attorneys fees

Thank for replying so soon. Do you know how much the attorneys fees would be in Texas - just an average guess would be great too.
Thanks a ton

you can get any lawyer, it does not need to be in texas. i'm from georgia and my lawyer is from new york. we just communicate through calls and mails. did not have any problems. i paid $1700. half before filing, half upon approval of greencard. this fee is regardless of how many dependents you have. meaning, it is a fixed rate, even if you include your spouse and kids.

lb_CP_NWD said:
Thank for replying so soon. Do you know how much the attorneys fees would be in Texas - just an average guess would be great too.
Thanks a ton

Cool_Change
Can you give your lawyer's name and contact info.

I am also looking for a lawyer and will appreciate your help.