Visa Bulletin For May-2020

hmmm by 2020

Oh, I know what I'm going to be doing in 2020... All the high tech jobs will be moved to India by then and I'll be looking for an East Indian chick to get married and get my Indian green card so I can live in India...
So Indian brothers and sisters don't forget about me here :D :D :D

Thank you people... after long time I smiled !!!

Your comments were good....

so do not worry.. I will not haunt you but I will surely go after

CATDOG !!!! (Where is he now?) :D

Guys we should open a matrimonial thread in here. How about that ?

kaveh2006 said:
Oh, I know what I'm going to be doing in 2020... All the high tech jobs will be moved to India by then and I'll be looking for an East Indian chick to get married and get my Indian green card so I can live in India...
So Indian brothers and sisters don't forget about me here :D :D :D

BrainDrain said:
Guys we should open a matrimonial thread in here. How about that ?

yeah - something like:
SLI (single legal immigrant) looking for case-adjudication-officer in CSC for romantic priority dates and more. Open-minded and willing to adjudicate cases for you. Show your interest by approving case #WAC05891XXXX and I will surpise you!

Back in my village

And I'm sure it's been a long drought season for some of us :D
here is how they say it back in my village:

Whatever is good for the camel is good for the goat :D

Last but not the least, I would log onto the forum where the goras are discussing the tough immigration policies in our homeland :)

movie idea

hey, have you guys thought about the fact that a good movie can be made out of this whole immigration issues for legal immigrants...I think the opportunity is there guys...If hollywood people can do it we can do it too, goes back to my old saying" whatever is good for the camel is good for the goat" baaaa baaaa baaaa :D :rolleyes: :) ;) :D

Bro.. you are eating lots of Goat lately !

WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR HOLLYWOOD IS NOT GOOD FOR BOLLYWOOD ! :D

kaveh2006 said:
hey, have you guys thought about the fact that a good movie can be made out of this whole immigration issues for legal immigrants...I think the opportunity is there guys...If hollywood people can do it we can do it too, goes back to my old saying" whatever is good for the camel is good for the goat" baaaa baaaa baaaa :D :rolleyes: :) ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
kaveh2006 said:

Great Idea.
Opening Shot with background music as Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries:
Camera zooms to Earth from outer-space - descends upon the US, zooms into California, then to Laguna Niguel, then to the CSC complex. Huge piles of I-485 applications everywhere - with dates stamped on them - 1995, 1996, 1997... - huge piles as far as the eyes can see. Camera zooms to one pile and we see the applications moving - slowly moving - slowly disappearing into the hungry mouths of goats and camels. A deep voice narrates "what is good for the camel is good for the goat".

There you go man!!!!

I'm glad that at least someone buys my idea...Let's make a movie and make a lot of money,,THAT's the american dream...Maybe destiny wanted us to get to this point of our lives and be on this site and comeup with a briliant lidae like this...I am totally down to work on this idea, hmmmm a funny movie about legal immigrants, drama and fun, different...a group of individuals that have gotten forgotten by the system...I'm ready to rock.... :D

kaveh2006 said:
I'm glad that at least someone buys my idea...Let's make a movie and make a lot of money,,THAT's the american dream...Maybe destiny wanted us to get to this point of our lives and be on this site and comeup with a briliant lidae like this...I am totally down to work on this idea, hmmmm a funny movie about legal immigrants, drama and fun, different...a group of individuals that have gotten forgotten by the system...I'm ready to rock.... :D

:D yes!! an extreme satire of the process!

A story of two hopeful immigrants - arriving on the same flight - one joins a blood-sucker *consulting* company and the other a reputable worldclass company. Their views on the immigration process slowly diverge - the consultant has to suffer at each stage - begging for labor substituion, worrying about fake labor certificates, etc, while the employee has a relatively straightforward saga. Throw-in the usual cast of characters, the clueless HR, the nasty boss, the highly-educated spouse bored to death on an H4, the stupid lawyer (my lawyer fits right here - if only he spoke less and worked more! :D ), and the comedian who pops up at regular intervals and says "immigration is a previlege not a right..." ---- well you get the picture.

The movie goes through their travails and triumphs, their disagreements, until one day - they both see eye to eye when they are both stuck in name-check!!

;)

That sound more like Brokeback Mountain

That sound more like Brokeback Mountain, doesn't it? I don't know...I have not and will not see the movie :D :D :D

This is the visa bulletin for May 2020.

Please note, by then the categories will be fully redefined!

Categories
GW1=Guest Worker 1 (Non skilled, Non degree, Non english speaking workers)
GW2=Guest Worker 2 (Skilled professionals holding Bachelor Degrees)
GW3=Guest Worker 3 (Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees)
GW4=Schedule A Nurses

Visa Dates for the Year 2020 by Central Intelligence Agency.
............China.........India.........Mexico......Phillipines...WorldWide
GW1......2000..........current......1984........current......current
GW2......current.......2006.........current.....current......current
GW3......current.......2006.........current.....current......current
GW4......2000..........2000.........2000........2000..........2000

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
kaveh2006 said:
That sound more like Brokeback Mountain, doesn't it? I don't know...I have not and will not see the movie :D :D :D

Nah - nothing like brokeback mountain.
Alternatively you could do something like 'Cheech & Chong'

How about itchi and scratchi???

global_goonda said:
Nah - nothing like brokeback mountain.
Alternatively you could do something like 'Cheech & Chong'

Are we talking more like itchi and scratchi type of situation or...and sorry for my dictation, oh yeah I would have been in EB2 category if I could spell and I would have been done with this mess by now...lol... :D

kaveh2006 said:
Are we talking more like itchi and scratchi type of situation or...and sorry for my dictation, oh yeah I would have been in EB2 category if I could spell and I would have been done with this mess by now...lol... :D

Cheech and Chong played two bumbling pot-heads desperate to score pot in the movie "Cheech and Chong - Up in Smoke" - makes for interesting viewing with some really hilarious parts. (think Laurel & Hardy on pot)