• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin For December 2006

Daisy7

Registered Users (C)
Cut-offs for January are out:

AFRICA 11,300 Except:
Egypt
Ethiopia 9,000
Nigeria 7,000

ASIA 3,800
EUROPE 9,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 460
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

Good luck.

this one looks very slow copared to the DV-05 but slightly better than the 06..chances are slim for thos with high number. what do you think?

very disapointing but i think there are some specific reasons. and for fabruary we may aspact a good jump.

Good Luck to everyone.

Why do say FEB?

J&G said:
very disapointing but i think there are some specific reasons. and for fabruary we may aspact a good jump.

Good Luck to everyone.

I don't get your point. If they can't move now nothing great is going happen in FEB. remember more 245(i) cases are cleared and the situatuion is bleek.Don't ever think EB3 going going to move out of April 2001 till some bill is passed and seems nothing for this lame duck season........Why do they care!!.... after all they look for political advantages... they don't want solve any issues. It will be more since repu: President and demo: house and sen:
Good luck to all... they don't know our pain... why should they care.....
Bad choice to come to this country.... waisted 12 years and old enough to retire

i just applied for dv-2008. i dont know how you guys track these things. can n e 1 help me. like do you check in the visa bulletin after then send you a letter saying that you are a winner or what? thankyou.

you are right
But i think some US embassy having problem to handle the vissa issuing process where winner is almost 2000-6000. for example Ankara embassy is handling 2007EUxxxx and also 2007AS winner for turkish citizen and also handling for most of iranian process so that means approximate 5000 candidates for this embassy after all bangladesh also facing hassle for this. so for little feasibilt -they may posibly did as just for case range for those countries winner is huge for this january season.
Apart of this i agree with you may be there is other reason.
you honourable ppl could discuss if there is any openion for this

faithfully
J&G

Trend for number to be current

Hello Everybody,

My number is AF200716xxx and am really sad at the slow rate. Can anyone tellme an approximate time when i can expect the number to become current? I have to do an AOS as well.

Thank you,
Tiny

Dear Tiny16,

Most probably your case Number will be current in march. actually it is depend on your country . if you are from Egypt,Ethppia or Nigeria then you need to wait little more and it will possibly be in April-May.

J&G

for 2007 AS78xx ı do not have idea because on this page we are discussing about asian current number as for january only 300 ppl jump if it is go by this way then you probably sit for intervew in august- september, if for next current if it flows as 1000ppl jumping then your current most probably in june - july

Good Luck to Evryone.

DV-2007 does move a little faster than DV-2006 yet. So I guess DV-2006 could be a good criterion to approximately know when our numbers will be current.

what aboout my case no. AF31XXX nither egyption nor nigerian....do i have a chanse......phoned kcc ..they said"your case no. is not current yet" thats all ...what do they mean... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: