Visa approved

austingolduk

Registered Users (C)
I am in F2A visa category and my visa was approved yesterday.My appointment was fixed for 23rd of January, 2009 at American Embassy in Lagos. It was a 7:00am appointment.I got there around few minutes to 6am.I was checked in around 6:30am and was seated before 7am.I was called in around 7:15am and was asked to provide the two passports required and also to submit my international passport.They gave me back the passports I submitted when I forwaded the form DS-230 and was asked to sit down and wait for the interview proper.Although, the interview for all immigrant applicants started around 8:30am. It's wasn't until 9:35 that my name was called.I was asked to take an oath which I did. Then, the next thing was thumbprint with both hands and then the real questions started. The following questions were asked:
1} when, how and where did I meet my wife?
2} when did she travel and how did she got to the U.S?
3} when did we got married?
4} where does she work?
5}How many times has she visited?
6} where did she stayed when she first got to the U.S
7} finally,few pictures taken with my wife.
After all these, a blue form was given to me and was told that my visa has been approved that I should come for the pick up on Feb 2nd.I feel so happy that the journey has come to an end after waiting for 4years and 8 months.Thnak God fo